-Part time-

"Are you sure you want to do this Taehyung?? I mean..You've done so well for this past 2 years,You always got perfect score..You know that all lecturer here love you right?? "Ask his lecture to Taehyung.

"Ye-yes I know..but..I have to do this..and plus..it's only for two months..please.."

.

"Taehyung..Would you mind tell me the reason why you're asking for two month leave??..You'll skip so many classes..I'm worried for you"Ask his lecturer again as she look at Taehyung with so much worry.

Taehyung is a good and top student in Seoul University so of course she wouldn't let his beloved student take a leave and didn't get to go to university for two months just like that.

Taehyung take a deep breath and hold his lecturer hand.

"Mrs.Soo,I know you're worried about me and I'm so thankful for your concern..You're also treat me like your son since you didn't have a son..but I'm so sorry cause I can't tell you the reason why I'm doing this"Say Taehyung softly.

''It's because I want to help Jungkook.." Taehyung say in his mind but of course he can't say it.

Mrs Soo nod her head and smile.

"Okay honey if you say so..anyway..good luck Taehyung..and please make sure you'll return to this university soon.."

Taehyung nod and hug Mrs Soo before he stepping out from the room and was greeted by Jimin who is waiting for him.

"Taehyung!! let me do all the part time too!! I'll give my salary to you!!..let me help you!!"Whine Jimin as he hold Taehyung hand.

"No minnie!! Jungkook is my boyfriend so it's my duty to help him!! And your duty as my beloved best friend is study hard so you can teach me all the subject that I've skip!!"Say Taehyung.

"But Tae..how can you get that amount of money by working aloneee...please let me help you..you know that I work at Cafe too during holiday cause I want to buy BTS merch..so let me help you by giving you my salary.."Whine Jimin again.

"No mean no chim..I have my saving money and I'll be doing 2 works right?? So don't worry.."

Honestly Jimin is still worry for Taehyung and he wasnt to help his best friend..but he just nod his head since he know that nothing can change Taehyung mind.

.
.
.

Jimin is now in Taehyung apartment,Watching television while suddenly Taehyung who just done his shower come and join him.

"Tae..can I know where will you work??"

"I'll work on 'Victoria Cafe' from 8am until 4pm then I'll work at 'Chicken House' from 5pm until 12am.."Answer Taehyung.

Jimin eyes widen.

"Taehyung that's too much..you'll sick.."

"No I won't Jimin,don't worry..Well I need to sleep now since I'll start my work tomorrow..Don't forget to lock my door when you're going home..Good night Jimin,love you"

-❤-

It's not even half day Taehyung have been working in this Victoria Cafe but Taehyung already feeling so so tired.

Taehyung sit on the floor and wipe all his sweat using his handkerchief.

"Oh my god..My back hurts from keep standing,bowing and wiping all the table.."Whisper Taehyung to himself.