-Taekook Wedding-

BTS are now in their dorm,resting in their living room when the oldest member suddenly come from the kitchen.

''There's only 4 plates in the sink,where's another one??''Ask Jin.

All of them start staring at each other,try to find who's the one that didn't put his plate in the sink after eating but suddenly Hoseok remember something.

''Jin hyung..Jungkook is not here anymore..remember??''Ask Hoseok softly.

''Ahh right..Thanks Hobi..''

Honestly Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi and Hoseok miss their oldest member so much.

They miss that annoying sound that will call them ''hyung'' and can't stop teasing them when they doing their work.

They miss that annoying brat who will imitate them and make them laugh.

To make it easier..

They miss their Jeon Jungkook.

.

Knock on the door make all of them look at the door while Jin immediately walk toward it and open it.

.

After some time,Jin return.

''There's letter for us''Say Jin as he open the envelope in front of BTS.

Their eyes widen by the card that they received.

It was Jungkook and Taehyung wedding invitation card.

''Omg!! We need to go to their wedding!! imagine how good Taehyung and Jungkook will look!!''Yell Jin excitedly

''Let's buy them a wedding gift too!!''Say Namjoon.

''But can we take a moment to appreciate how pretty this invitation cards are? Jungkook and Taehyung look so good in this picture..''

''Remember when we're asked who's most likely would get married first and we point at Jungkook?? And man..that boy really get married first''Laugh Yoongi.

And BTS now can't stop talking about how big their little maknae have grown.

-♥-

Jeon.Jungkook

Jungkook