-Instagram-

Taehyung that was reading his book immediately turn his head as he can hear sound of chair being pulled beside him.

Sitting there is Jimin,his bestfriend.

"Hey Jiminie..Why you're late huh??..You're always come before me"Ask Taehyung.

"Actually..I went to the book store first before I come here to buy this Bangtan magazine!!..oh my goshh!! I'm so excited to read it!!"Yell Jimin as he show Taehyung his new magazine.

Taehyung just chuckled at his friend behaviour.

"You're such a big fan of them minie..yesterday you show me their new album and you're screaming crazily since you got Suga photocard which is your bias in BTS..And now..You're showing me this magazine huh??"tease Taehyung.

"Of course Tae!!..I already have all BTS album but it's my first time to get my bias photocard..and I was so happy!!"Yell Jimin since he can't control his excitement anymore.

Jimin was a very big fan of BTS..He has all BTS album,poster,shirt..He even got himself their lighstick too.

But..

Poor thing that he didn't know that his best friend is dating with Jungkook,one of his favourite kpop group member.

Taehyung is so happy since his best friend was a big fan of his boyfriend group so he can join Jimin watching their mv whenever he miss Jungkook.

.

Taehyung just shook his head as he turn his head around to continue reading his book meanwhile Jimin is tearing the plastic of his magazine,feeling so excited to read it.

.
.

Taehyung really want to punch Jimin for making him lose his focus as he can hear Jimin fanboying sound that was screaming crazily when he look at BTS picture.

"Geez Jimin!! you're so loud..I need to focus.."

"Tae!! How the fuck should I being silent when my favourite ship is sailing!!"Shout Jimin as he hold his chest with a dramatic face.

"What do you mean shortie??"ask Taehyung.

"This is my favourite part in this magazine.It's BangtanShip!! read it!! oh my fucking lord!!"

Jimin immediately put the magazine that he was reading in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung look and read the magazine carefully.

~BangtanShip Time~

Hey guys..
It's me..
Your Bangtan Magazine author..

So..Recently our Bangtan are having their K-Zone awards which is it's included all of K-Idol in Korea.