-Break up-

Jungkook just look at Taehyung and he really want to talk to Taehyung since he know that Taehyung is about to cry.

"sunbae..I'm going to the practice room..I have something to take..So Tae..Let's go.."Say Bogum as he about to take Taehyung hand.

"It's okay Bogum..I need to use the toilet..I will wait for you in front of the toilet kay??"Taehyung try so hard to not burst into tears.

"Ouh..okay..I'l go now..By sunbae"

And with that Bogum immediately go to the practice room while Taehyung run to the toilet since he know that if he stay there..His tears will burst.

.

"So..Let's go to Bang pdnim room since Sejin hyung wait for us there"Say Jin.

"Hyung..I need to pee..Tell sejin hyung about it okay??..Wait for me at bang pdnim room"

And with that Jungkook immediately run after Taehyung.

"Gosh..Bogum new friend was hot and handsome as fuck..Look at his gray hair"say Hoseok.

"Yes..I'm glad that I'm not the only one who think that Taehyung boy is hot..He has an idol face..I mean..He surely will gain a lot of fans if he was an idol"continue Namjoon as he put his arm over Hoseok shoulder.

"Stop it guys..Let's go"Say Yoongi coldly.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung reach to the toilet and immediately go in front of the mirror.

"Why??"

With that..

Taehyung tears is now streaming down.

He's fucking lied to me

"That's it Tae..Look at the mirror..You're ugly..That's why Jungkook cheat on you..And plus..Yeri is more gorgeous than you..She's even freaking popular"

More Taehyung think about Yeri and Jungkook hugging,more his tears rolling down.

.

Taehyung who are busy crying immediately turn his head as he can hear sound of the toilet door getting open.

He's about to wipe his tears since everyone know,getting caught by a stranger that you was crying in the toilet will be embrassing as fuck.

But..It wasn't stranger

It's the one who make him burst into tears

It's Jungkook who is looking at him with a guilty look.

Taehyung didn't know why but looking at Jungkook face remind him that scene which make Taehyung cry even more.

"Babe..I..

"Am..I..n-not..e..nough??"ask Taehyung between his sobs.

Looking at his beloved one cry..Jungkook immediately walk closer to Taehyung.

Without any word

Jungkook is about to hug Taehyung waist..

But

Taehyung immediately push Jungkook harshly.

"Go..Away..hug your Yeri.."

Without caring about his body that keep getting push,Jungkook continued embracing Taehyung.

Hugging him as tight as he can.

"I'm so sorry Tae..Please forgive me..I love you so much..Once again..I'm so sorry babe"Say Jungkook.