-Confession-

Taehyung is the first one who wake up.
Jungkook is still sleeping while hugging his waist.Taehyung carefully release himself out of Jungkook embrace and take his phone to look at the time.

He decide to wait for Jungkook so he open his instagram to see any interesting post and the first post that he saw make him choke.

It was Jungkook's post.

BTS_Jungkook

Liked by MinSuga__,BTS

Liked by MinSuga__,BTS.RM and 7,602,982 others

BTS_Jungkook Hey guys,It's Jungkook..I'm sorry about what happened during that R&K interview..It won't happen again,I promise.These days,there so many rumors about me and this one guy that keep flying around so I'm posting this to tell you guys that I'm tired of keeping our secret.Actually..that guy is my boyfriend,yes..I'm gay and I'm sorry.We've been dating for 7 months already but we keep it as secret..but now let me be honest..That guy name is Kim Taehyung so I'm begging you guys,please don't hate him.He mean a lot to me so please please please don't hate him..Once again I'm so sorry about what happened the other day..Please give us a lot of loves!! Thank you and I love you guys ♥

Comments was disabled.

.

Taehyung flinch when he feel Jungkook hand caress his waist which mean Jungkook is now awake.

Taehyung turn around and smile while look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook you're scaring me.."Say Taehyung as he bite Jungkook arm softly.

Jungkook chuckled.

"How's your wound??"Ask Jungkook as he caress Taehyung cheek.

"It's better now..Jungkook..what do you think you just did??"

"What??"

"I saw your instagram post kookie..why did you do that..you really want me to get attacked huh"say Taehyung.

"Baby no..I'm done keeping our relationship..please"

Actually Taehyung didn't mind at all but he just want to tease Jungkook since the younger look so cute.

Taehyung stay silent and breaking the eye contact between them.

.

Jungkook immediately go closer to Taehyung and hug his waist.Jungkook put his chin on Taehyung waist while caressing his waist.

"Babe...please..look at me.."whisper Jungkook as he blow an air into Taehyung ear.

.

"Kim Taehyung..baby..please.."Jungkook suddenly lick Taehyung earlobe making the older giggle.

"It's tickle!!"Taehyung lay on Jungkook chest.

"Babe..let's shower together..I want to bring you to BigHit..I'll introduce you to them"Jungkook peck Taehyung neck.

"Are you sure?? I..

Once again Jungkook peck Taehyung to shut him.

"Hundred percent sure"

Jungkook immediately pick Taehyung bridal style and bring him to the bathroom so they can take a shower together.

.

SLAP

A sound of someone getting slapped can be heard across the room and standing there was Jungkook who hold his red cheek that just got slapped by Sejin,his manager.

Taehyung gasped and look at Jungkook,his tears is now streaming down but Jungkook hold his hand and peck his lip before whispering "It's okay baby".

Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi and Hoseok look at Jungkook and Taehyung with a sad eyes but unfortunately they can't do anything about it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!"Yell his manager.

Jungkook just stand there and hold Taehyung hand while the older hide himself behind Jungkook body.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! SERIOUSLLY?? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?! YOU ALREADY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION BECAUSE OF THOSE FUCKING RUMORS BUT NOW YOU ADMIT IT THROUGH YOUR INSTAGRAM POST?! YOU REALLY WANT ALL YOUR HYUNGS HAVE A HARD TIME BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR HUH?!!"

"Why did you do it Jungkook??"As Bang pd-nim who is sitting on the chair.

"I don't want to keep my relationship as a secret anymore..and plus why did I got a bad reputation only by having a relationship?!"Ask Jungkook and he about to go to Bang pd-nim but Taehyung hold his shoulder to prevent him from doing so.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH GUY!! STUPID!! AND YOU!! HOW HAPPY YOU WAS WHEN JUNGKOOK POST ABOUT YOU IN HIS INSTAGRAM HUH?"Yell Sejin to Taehyung as he go closer to Taehyung.

Because of too angry,Sejin go toward Taehyung and raise his hand to slap Taehyung.

Taehyung flinched but didn't move as he wait for his cheek to be slapped however..

He didn't feel it.

He open his eyes only to be meet with Jungkook who hold his manager hand with an angry face.

"DONT.TOUCH.MY.TAEHYUNG."Jungkook greet his teeth and push his manager harshly.

Sejin look at Jungkook and grab his collar.

"Wow..how dare you push me?? For your information,I'm doing this for your own good!!"

Once again Jungkook push his manager and this time,He's about to throw a punch to Sejin hyung but Taehyung immediately hug him.

"Jungkook no!! Please!!..you'll only make it worst!!"

"LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION SEJIN HYUNG..IF I ASK YOU TO LEFT SEOLHYUN NOONA..WILL YOU DO IT?!!"yell Jungkook as loud as he can.

"WHY WOULD I DO IT??!"

"SEE!! THAT'S MY SITUATION!! I LOVE MY FANS AND OF COURSE BTS,BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE TAEHYUNG MORE THAN EVERYTHING!!"

Jungkook suddenly get on his knees.

"Please..Let me be with..Taehyung..please.."Cry Jungkook as he hold Sejin leg.

Sejin sighed.

"I don't know kook...I'm not BTS members..go discuss with your hyung..I'll follow their decision"

And with that Bang pd-nim and Sejin left the practice room,leaving Jungkook,Taehyung and BTS in there.

"Hyuunngg.."

-❤-

Guys!! Thank you so much for all the love that you give to my book!!

I appreciate it so much!!
😭😭😭😭😭

I like it when you guys vote my book
I like it when you guys comment

I read all the comments and it make me so happy

Please keep reading,voting and loving this book❤

Thank you so much!!❤❤

I love you guys!!❤❤