-Interview-

First of all let me tell you guys that this chapter is kinda long okay??

And also..

Double update cause I'm happy!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

..

Jungkook come to the dining room and standing there was his grandma that was busy preparing breakfast for both of them.

HyeSun smile as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"Hey there my little hero..good morning..did my rabbit have a good sleep??"ask HyeSun sweetly as he go toward Jungkook and ruffle his hair.

"Thanks to your magic hot chocolate..I did"Reply Jungkook.

"come..let's eat..you need some energy.."

Jungkook immediately go to the table with a big smile on his face.

.

But as soon as he saw the food..

His smile drop..

.

The food is Japchae.

.

"Honey what's wrong??"

.

Jungkook don't know why but suddenly..

His tears streaming down..

"Oh my god..why my little rabbit crying??"Ask HyeSun as she wipe the tears.

.

"My Taetae like japchae.."

"Awww..I'm sorry..I don't know"

HyeSun immediately hug his grandchild..

"Don't cry okay?? I'm sure Taehyung will be yours soon"

Jungkook is about to eat when his phone suddenly ringing.

"Excuse me"

.

'Sejin hyung'

Jungkook sighed before he pick up the call.

"Yes hyung??"

"Where are you kook??"ask his manager.

"Busan..why??"

"What??..haishh..never mind..listen..you need to come back to Seoul as soon as you can..We have an interview with R&K magazine this evening"Say his manager.

"What?? Last time you told us we have 2 days..and guess what?? Based on my fucking damn calculation,it's not 2 days yet..so why should I go to Seoul?? Isn't the interview tomorrow??"ask Jungkook feeling annoyed.

"Easy young man..that company CEO call me just now,He say that he want to do the interview today since he need to go to LA tomorrow..so yeah..the interview will be held at 5.30 pm today"

Jungkook sighed.

"Yeahh..I'll go to Seoul.."

And with that Jungkook hung up and immediately go to his grandma,telling her that he need to go home as soon as possible or he'll tired in that interview.

.
.

Meanwhile..

After got the news that his best friend Taehyung is back in Seoul,Jimin immediately go to Taehyung house.

And now here Jimin is..

Standing in front of Taehyung's apartment.

"Tae??"Jimin knock the door.