-Little fight-

It's night and Taehyung is studying alone in his room.

Yes..

Taehyung is staying alone in his apartment since his parents are in Geochang which is far from Seoul.

That busy boy immediately running toward his door as he can heard sound of his door bell being pressed.

"Coming!!"Shout Taehyung as he fastern his walk to the door.

.
.

Taehyung open the door.

Standing there was a guy wearing a black hoodie with mask on his face.

.
.

"Kookie!!"Shout Taehyung as he throw himself to hug Jungkook.

Surprisingly..

Jungkook is not hugging Taehyung back like he always do.

He just standing there,receiving a hug from Taehyung.

.
.

Jungkook immediately come into Taehyung house and sit on Taehyung sofa.

Taehyung close the door and go toward Jungkook,sitting beside him.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

Usually,the younger will pull Taehyung to his chest and Tell Taehyung about how his day's going while caressing Taehyung hair.

But Jungkook just play with his phone.

"Uhmm..Kook..Are you okay??"ask Taehyung.

.

"What am I to you??..Did you even love me??"ask Jungkook as he look at Taehyung.

"Huh??..Of course I love you Kook!!.."

Jungkook throw his phone on the table..Not so hard of course..Just hard enough to make Taehyung flinch.

"Then fucking explain that"Say Jungkook as he point his finger at his phone that was on the table.

Taehyung immediately take it.

.

P.Jimin95

4017 likes

4017 likes

P.Jimin95 A sweet drink,with a sweet person☕

view all 29 comments

.
.

Taehyung still didn't get it..

What is the point between the angry looked Jungkook with Jimin instagram post??

.

"I'm sorry Kook but I didn't get it..what's wrong with Jimin post??"Ask Taehyung.

"You're fucking cheated on me!!!"Yell Jungkook.

Taehyung flinch for the second time.

"I'm not cheating on you..You surely know that Jimin is my best friend right?..We..

"Shut up!!..Seriously?? A sweet drink with a sweet person?!..Look at that picture..You're fucking close with him..Your forehead touch his right?!..Why don't you just kiss him huh??"

Taehyung is now crying.

"I'm not cheating on you Kook..You're the one who cheat on me.."

"Say it again"say Jungkook coldly.

"You're the one who cheat on me Kook!!"

Slap

.
.

Jungkook just slap his Taehyung cheek.

Taehyung immediately look at the floor,crying even more.

.

"That's your reward Tae!!"

"Why?!!..You slap me..First..You hide your post in instagram from me and post about Yeri with a sweet caption..You even reply to her comment and second..You're accusing me for cheating and just now..You..Slap me..seriously?? 'she need to hug my neck or she'll fall??'...Trying to tell the whole world that Yeri just hug you huh??..You're fucking proud with it right??"Cry Taehyung as he wipe his tears.

Jungkook remained silent.

.
.

"That's it Kook..Go back to your dorm..I'm going to sleep"

Jungkook immediately hug Taehyung from back.Hugging his waist.

"I'm sorry babe.."Whisper Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately turn Taehyung around..The older is now facing Jungkook.

"I'm sorry about that..I didn't know that you will mad about that..And..I'm hiding it from you so you won't be jealous..Once again..I'm sorry babe.."say Jungkook as he caressing Taehyung swolen cheek.

"Of course I feel jealous kook..You're mine.."say Taehyung

"Yes baby..I'm yours..Remember that..I love you Tae.."

"I love you too Kook"

Jungkook pull Taehyung into a kiss,holding his neck as Taehyung hold Jungkook waist.

.

The couple keep kissing as they walk to the bed..

Jungkook push Taehyung on the bed and now he's on top of Taehyung.

Jungkook lick Taehyung lower lip,asking for permission.

Of course Taehyung gave Jungkook the permission and Immediately Jungkook insert his lip into Taehyung mouth.

Exploring it.

.

Taehyung is the one who pull away as there's a connection of saliva between their lips.

Jungkook immediately move to Taehyung side and hugging his waist.

Taehyung realy love cuddling so he immediately turn around and rest his head on Jungkook chest.

"Taehyung..I love you so much.."Jungkook kiss Taehyung head.

"I love you too Jungkook..How's your day Kook??"

"It's okay..All of us are now busy..Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok hyung are finishing their cypher song so Jin hyung and I are working on our new duet song.."Say Jungkook as he caressing Taehyung back.

"I'm so happy that now you and your group are getting popular even you guys just debuted for about 5 months"Say Taehyung as he snuggle into Jungkook chest.

"Of course babe..I'm happy that we're getting more ARMY..And..I have another news to tell..My group is going to do a collab!!"

"Collab?!!..Ommo..With who??"Ask Taehyung excitedly.

"Red velvet!!"

  ....

.
.
.

The situation suddenly become awkward.

.
.
.

"Kook..I want to sleep..Goodnight"Say Taehyung as he turn around and close his eyes.

"Goodnight Tae..I love you"Reply Jungkook as he hug Taehyung waist and close his eyes too.

Both of them fall asleep.