-Attacked-

There's something kinda bad and embarrassing happened to me when I was in my way going home😂😂😂..I was sent to the clinic because of that and the doctor give me 2 weeks to rest so yeahhh..I can update my story earlier!!🎉🎉

Taehyung put all the things that he bought on the counter and pay for the price before stepping out from the store.

He's about to walk when he can see there's a group of girl who was staring at him in a weird way while whispering.

One of the girl was wearing a BTS sweatshirt so Taehyung immediately smile to the girl but unfortunately his smile is wasted since that bunch of girls glaring at him.

Why did they look at me in that way??

"Hey!!"

Taehyung immediately turn his head to the back and saw another group of girls walking toward him.

"Did you call me??"ask Taehyung,smiling.

Since he've been surrounded,a group of girls who staring at him just now is now walking closer toward him.

Oh god..what the hell is happening??

"what do you guys want??"

"You're the guy who was with Jungkook in the picture right??"

"Me?? What do you mean??"Ask Taehyung since he have no idea about what this girls are talking.

"Come on bitch,don't act innocent..we saw it"snap one of the girl before give her phone to Taehyung.

Of course,Taehyung waste no time to look at the picture.

.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT??!!

Taehyung gasped.

"See what you've done?! Our Jungkook name is bad because of you!! Fuck you..now be honest,who are you?!!"yell the girl.

Taehyung is about to run but one of the girl pull his hair harshly and now he was sitting on the floor.

"Don't you dare to fucking run you hoe..answer her question before I slap you right at your face..you wouldn't expect what a group of ARMYs can do"treat that girl.(This is not true okay..my family are amazing you know)

Taehyung is now crying.

"I'm..I'm his....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Slap

"I said answer her question you gay bitch!! you have no idea how much I want to kill you..because of you,other fandom and all BTS haters are now talking shit about our bangtan!!"Yelled the girl as she choke Taehyung neck.

"St..op..actually..I'm his..boy..boyfriend.."

Little that Taehyung know,he's now doing his biggest mistake.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!! YAHHH..LEAVE JUNGKOOK ALONE!!"yell that girl.

Taehyung neck and body is hurt enough but..suddenly..

One of the girl suddenly kick his stomach since he is now in his sitting position.

"Arghhhh.."Shout Taehyung as he held his stomach.

Taehyung is now crying badly.

"Please..stop..I..I..didn't..do..any..thing wrong.."

"Shut up!! Being gay is wrong you know!! It's disgusting!!..so you better leave Jungkook"

That group of girls keep kicking,punching,hitting Taehyung without any mercy.

Not enough with that,They also throw the egg and flour that Taehyung bought to him.

Taehyung is now bleeding,sticky and full with flour.

"Sto..p..it...please..I'm..sorry"Stutter Taehyung as he now is hurt and crying badly.

.
.
.

For about 15 minutes getting tortured,That group of girls finally left him.

And Taehyung is now struggling to stand up..

However he manage to stand up..He's limping and making his way to Jungkook's grandma house.

He feel disgusted with himself.

"Fuck..I'm look pathetic"say Taehyung to himself.

While limping to the house,Taehyung can't stop thinking about those girls words.

Am I really the reason why Jungkook is now having a bad reputation??

.
.

Should I break up with him??

.

But..I love him...

But that's the point,I love him so I need to make him happy..and of course he wouldn't happy if another fandom are talking shit about him and his group.

.
.

Taehyung reach to Jungkook's grandma house limping,bloody and sticky.

He also crying.

He didn't knock of course since he didn't want Jungkook and his grandma see him.

He's glad when the door is not locked,maybe because Jungkook and her grandma let it open for him.

He make his way to the bathroom and clean his face..crying badly.

Taehyung decide to take a shower since he smell so bad and of course he need to clean his blood.

.
.

Taehyung is now clean and he immediately take the safety kid and put the bandage at his stomach and immediately wear his shirt since he didn't want Jungkook saw it.

He's still crying since he keep reminding himself that he need to left Jungkook.

..