-Sick-

Taehyung open his eyes and was greet by a sleeping Jungkook who is also holding his hand.Taehyung shook his hand a little,making Jungkook wake up and immediately stand up before cupping Taehyung face with a worried face.

''Baby what happen to you??''Ask Jungkook softly.

Taehyung didn't answer Jungkook question,instead he sit down and hug Jungkook,Wrapping his arm around his boyfriend waist.At first of course Jungkook feel weird but without saying anything he immediately hug his lover back,enjoying Taehyung addicting scent cause he miss the older so much.

''I'm sorry for getting you into trouble..You have to come to Hospital because of me despite your busy schedule..''Say Taehyung with his aegyo voice that he know Jungkook can't resist.

Jungkook giggled as he kiss Taehyung forehead.

"Baby..You know that you're the most important for me..even I'm in another country doing my tour,I'll still go to you darling.."Say Jungkook as he lean forward and kiss Taehyung lips.

.

"Kookie..When can I go back to my home?? I need to go to work.."Ask Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed.

"Babe..there's something I want to talk about.. "

"What is it??"

"I want you to stop doing your work and go to university.."

Taehyung eyes widen.

"what?! Nooo..I don't want.."

"Baby please..don't do that anymore..that's one of the reason why you pass out..I don't like it when people that I love sick..so please.. "

.

"But I want to help you.."

"You'll help me by stop doing all the work and focus to your study"

"But the money..

"Baby..You've been lied.."

And finally Jungkook tell all the truth to Taehyung as he can't bear to see his lover doing all of this for him anymore.

-❤-

"Now baby..you understand right?? So I want you to stop doing all the work okay??"Ask Jungkook.

Taehyung nod his head as Jungkook lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you for your concern to me honey"Jungkook cup Taehyung face and kiss his addicting lips.

Taehyung close his eyes and wrap his hand around Jungkook neck while kissing back.

.

The lover was kissing passionately until they can hear someone knocking the door.

Taehyung immediately pull himself from Jungkook and look at the door.

Junfkook immediately wear his mask back.

.

Taehyung eyes widen after seeing the man who is standing at the door while holding the flower bouquet.

Seojun.

The fact that he's the one who choke Taehyung make him more scared.

Jungkook just look at Seojun before he look back at Taehyung and he's not that stupid to didn't notice that Taehyung is now shaking.