-Honeymoon (2)-

It's 4pm in Hawaii now and Taehyung and Jungkook are now walking together hand in hand while searching for place to eat.

Honestly they don't mind at all about what food they will eat cause Jungkook and Taehyung are not a picky eater,but this time,They want to pick a place with less people so Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't need to face all those flash from people phones and doesn't need to receive so much attention so they decide to walk a little bit farther from their hotel.

''Kook,Can I know why we didn't use a taxi or grab or anything??''Ask Taehyung.

''I just want to make you walk so we can enjoy the view of Hawaii together and plus..we're almost there..sorry for making you walk babe..''Smile Jungkook.

''It's okay..I like the view''

.

Jungkook and Taehyung keep walking when Taehyung suddenly stop walking.

''Kook!! Take my picture at here please..This place is so pretty''Say Taehyung as he immediately make his pose.

Jungkook giggle but he take Taehyung picture anyway.

Taehyung clap his and and about to walk to Jungkook when he suddenly bump into someone.

''Ouchh''Say Taehyung.

''Oh my god..sir..I'm sorry..I didn...

The person who bump into Taehyung look at him.

Taehyung eyes widen.

''Namjoon hyung??''Ask Taehyung.

''Oh gosh Taehyung..What are you doing here??''Ask Namjoon.

And know Taehyung realise that the whole BTS member are there.

''Hyunggg!!!''

Jungkook come out of nowhere and hug Hoseok as tight as he can.

''Jungkook!!..What are you doing here??''Ask Jin.

''We're on our honeymoon..''Say Jungkook as he hug Taehyung waist.

''Ahh really..wow..It must be fun at here right..''

''Yes it is hyung..anyway..what are you guys doing here?? It was a bit surprising for me to see you guys at here''

''Actually..we're doing our Bon Voyage recording at here..''Answer Namjoon. 

''Ahhh I see..''

''Jungkook..Did you and Taehyung have something to do??..If not..Let's go to eat,we're on our break''

''Sure why not''Say Taehyung.

-❤-

Jungkook,Taehyung and BTS are now in a restaurant eating their food together while having some talk about how each other doing,BTS say that they want to be alone so they ask all their staff to go to their hotel first,They're having a great time when suddenly Jungkook accidentally ask a question that he know he shouldn't ask.

''Hyung..You just make a comeback right?? How's it going??''Ask Jungkook.

Suddenly the atmosphere between them become silent.

Jungkook want to slap himself now.

''It's okay I think''Smile Namjoon.

''Yeahh..It just..feel very awkward without you..but..we're okay..''Say Hoseok.

''Stop lying Namjoon,Hoseok..Yes Kook,Our group,our comeback are fucked up without you..We receive a lot of bad comments about how ARMYs miss you..And the group feel very empty without your craziness Jungkook..''Spat Yoongi as fast as he can.