-Done-

Jungkook is now in his practice room,talking and some of his hyungs are having fun teasing each other while eating some late night snack,all of them are sitting on the sofa that was placed in that room.

But Jungkook can't smile and stay silent.

He need to meet Taehyung to explain everything.

His slumber was disturbed by Yoongi who throw the snack to his head.

"Yes hyung??"

"Nothing kid..are you okay?? you seem lost"Say Yoongi as he look at Jungkook face with worry.

"Yeahh.."

"Jungkook..we've saw your and Yeri post..and now..what you gonna do?? I mean..what about Taehyung??"Ask Hoseok.

"Yeah..that's the problem..I went to his house this evening but he's not there and when I'm trying to call him..He doesn't pick up his phone"

"So that's mean he still don't know about this fake relationship right?"Ask Jin who was eating his snack.

Jungkook nod.

.

Five of them are talking to each other until someone knock the practice room door and step his leg.

BTS turn their head to the door and gasp.

It was Taehyung..

And his face definitely doesn't show any happiness.

Jungkook immediately get up from his seat and go to Taehyung

"Babe..

SLAP

Jungkook held his red cheek that just got slapped by Taehyung and stay silent.

He know that he deserve the slap.

BTS gasp but stay at their place.

"FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK!!"Shout Taehyung as he hit Jungkook chest.

Taehyung is now crying badly.

"Babe,listen..I..

SLAP

Taehyung chest is now raising up and down fastly.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO BABE ME YOU SHITHEAD!!"

Jungkook take both of Taehyung hand and hold it but of course the older snatch it.

"Babe..please..let me explain.."Say Jungkook.

Taehyung is about to slap Jungkook again but the younger immediately hug Taehyung.

And Taehyung immediately push Jungkook.

"Don't..touch..me.."Sob Taehyung.

And now Jungkook is crying too.