-Idea-

"Hyuunngg.."

The situation at that time was so silent and awkward.

Jungkook is now crying since he was so afraid if his hyungs doesn't want to accept his relationship.

''Jungkook come here"Namjoon breaking the silent as he go to sit on the sofa and followed by other BTS member.

Jungkook take the crying Taehyung hand and bring him to the sofa.

Without saying anything,Jungkook kneel down and look at Taehyung,his hand wiping the tears that keep coming out of Taehyung eyes.

"Its gonna be okay..Trust me.."Say Jungkook as he kiss Taehyung lip softly.

"Jungkook..you come here.."Say Namjoon.

Jungkook take a deep breath and go to Namjoon.

"Yes hy-hyung??"ask Jungkook.

Jungkook can hear that Namjoon is taking a deep breath.

"I don't have anything to say to you to be honest..I have something to say to your boyfriend"

"Hyung..don't..hu-hurt him.."

Namjoon didn't say anything and walk to Taehyung.

Taehyung look down when Namjoon is now in front of him.

Namjoon kneel down and hold Taehyung hands.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened to you..our fans..our manager and even Bang pd-nim..I'm so sorry Taehyung.."Say Namjoon out of sudden make Taehyung shock.

"You..didn't m-mad??"stutter Taehyung.

"Why would I??..You guys look so cute together so I don't see any reason why I should ask you guys to break up..and it's not like you guys will though even If I ask"Namjoon chuckle.

Taehyung smile and immediately hug Namjoon as tight as he can.

"Thank you..you're so kind!!"

Jungkook smile and immediately go to Taehyung,holding his waist.

"Thank you hyung..I love you guys"Yell Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah..No wonder you're so mad when we tease you about Yeri..turn out you already have a boyfriend"Tease Jin.

"Your face seems familiar honestly..you're the one that Bogum brought to here right??"Ask Yoongi.

"Yurp..that's me!!"Say Taehyung with a wide smile.

"Shit Jungkook..he so cute!!..You're lucky bitch!!"Say Hoseok as he pinch Taehyung cheeks but Jungkook immediately push him.

"Back off..he's mine"

"Thank you Hoseok hyung!!"Say Taehyung.

.
.
.

"You guys should come to my house..I'll bring Jimin so he can meet you guys..He's a very big fan of you guys..he have all BTS album,dvd and even poster."Say Taehyung as he make himself comfortable on Jungkook lap in that room.

"He??..oh Jimin is a guy??"Jin ask shock since it so hard for them to meet fanboy nowadays.

"Yes..don't you remember that he call you guys hyung in his letter?? ah wait..I have his picture in my wallet!!"

Taehyung open his wallet and take the picture of him and Jimin out before show it to BTS.

"What the fuck Jungkook?! Why your life is full with hot and cute guy?!"ask Hoseok,more like yelling

"Because I'm hot too??"Jungkook kiss Taehyung nape.

"By the way..you guys stay here..I want to tell Bang pd-nim and Sejin Hyung that we accept your relationship"Say Namjoon as he stand up and go to Bang pd-nim room.

.
.

Knock knock

.

No answer..

"Sejin hyung..I'll come in"

Namjoon open the door and the first thing he saw is the empty chair,empty table and of course the empty room.

"Where are they"Namjoon whisper to himself but he still step out from the room and decide to wait for his CEO and manager.

....

Knock knock

Sejin open the door and greet SooMan who was sitting on his chair and typing something.

"Hey there Sejin.."SooMan greet Sejin and ask him to sit on the chair with Bang pd-nim on his side.

"So SiHyuk..why you wanna meet?? It's not like I don't want to meet you but the last time we met when your bangtan and my red velvet did their collab with that 'My crush' song"say SooMan.

"I'm not trying to be rude sir..but did I hear it wrong when there's rumor about Red Velvet popularity are falling??"

SooMan sigh.

"Yes..after all the boy group such as EXO,Shinee,NCT did their comeback..Red Velvet popularity is now falling.."

"And I'm sure you've heard about Jungkook rumor??"Ask Sejin.

"Yes I did.."

"So that's mean our group popularity is now falling..why won't we do another collab??"ask Bang pd-nim.

"Sure..what song??"

"Nope..not a song..we make a....

Couple rumor"

"What??"

"We make a rumor about Jungkook and Yeri in relationship so that's mean..Jungkook old rumor about that guy will be gone right..then..your red velvet also will be popular since..well..you also know how many fans Jungkook have and how handsome he is right??"

"So Sooman..deal??"Ask Bang pd-nim.

"Deal"