-Together-

Jimin,Bogum and Taehyung just done their test and here are they eating at the university cafe.

"Finally we're done with this test shit!! I hate it when I need to hold myself from watching BTS video.. "Snap Jimin as he munch on his food.

Taehyung and Bogum just chuckled.

.

"We have 2 hours free now cause other lecturer have a meeting about god know what"say Bogum.

"Let's go to our university rooftop..It's been a long time since we hang out at there"Suggest Taehyung.

.

"Yes yes!! Let's go there!!"Yell Jimin as he immediately grab Taehyung and Bogum hand.

.

"Ah wait wait..Go there first,I need to answer this call"Bogum softly release his hand out of Jimin and take his phone before answer it.

-❤-

Jimin and Taehyung are now at the rooftop watching the view and talking with each other.

After a few minutes,Bogum suddenly come and sit next to them.

"You've done your phone call??"ask Jimin.

"Yes yes..It just Jungkook sunbae..he ask me where am I.."

.

"Hey..what's with that face??"Ask Jimin.

"After I come back from Jeju,Jungkook sunbae suddenly became cold toward me..
He didn't smile to me at all"

.

"Really??..maybe he have a problem.."Reply Jimin as he caress Bogum back.

.
.

Taehyung,Bogum and Jimin are now enjoying the view from the rooftop.

Three of them are having fun with each other before suddenly..

"Taehyung..."

Hearing his name being call,Taehyung immediately look back and gasp.

Standing behind him was a very familiar man with a black mask and cap.

.

It's Jungkook

Taehyung doesn't want to believe his eyes but he know that this situation is real.

"Jung...

"What are you doing here? Fuck off.."Snap Jimin as he stand and go beside Taehyung.

"Sunbae??"

Jungkook glare at Bogum and suddenly he run toward Bogum and punch him right at the face as hard as he can.

Bogum doesn't even have any time to protect himself when Jungkook fist suddenly meet his face,making him fall onto the ground.

Bogum look at Jungkook while his hand is now wiping the blood that flowing down from the corner of his lips.

He don't even know why his sunbae suddenly punch him.