-Sooman-

"Baby??.."

.
.

Taehyung jump because of sudden voice and immediately put Jungkook tablet on sofa and turn his head to the voice source.

Standing in front of Taehyung room door is Jungkook who is now looking at Taehyung with his sleepy face.

Jungkook turn the light on and slowly walk toward Taehyung and sit next to his lover.Taehyung hide Jungkook tablet behind him and smile at Jungkook.

"Kook..what are you doing here?? It's 2 am now..you should sleep"Say Taehyung as he ruffle Jungkook hair.

"I'm the one who should ask you that question..what are you doing here,the bed feel cold without you"

Jungkook lean closer and hug Taehyung waist,closing his eyes as he sniff his lover addicting scent.

However Jungkook suddenly feel there's something behind Taehyung so without thinking he just grab that thing and bring it to in front of his sightseeing.

It was his tablet.

Taehyung gasp when he see that Jungkook is now holding his tablet.

Jungkook turn the tablet on and off course it show the recent article that Taehyung read.

"Baby.."

"It's our fault right??"Ask Taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't know if he should nod our shook his head so he just stay silent.

"Jungkook answer me!!"Taehyung raise his voice.

"I don't know!!"Reply Jungkook as he throw his tablet on the table.

"What do you mean by you don't know?! It's literally our fault Jungkook!! We..

"NO!!"Yell Jungkook out of nowhere making Taehyung jump.

"ALL OF THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT TAE!! I'M THE ONE WHO END THIS RELATIONSHIP AND DON'T YOU READ THE ARTICLE?! I'M THE REASON YERI DRINK POISON!! "Yell Jungkook as he immediately stand up and go toward Taehyung window to look at the view so he can make himself calm.

Taehyung sighed.

He immediately go toward Jungkook and give the younger back hug.

"I'm sorry..did I make you stress??"Ask Taehyung softly as he snuggle himself at Jungkook back and hug his boyfriend tighter.

Jungkook feel guilty for yelling at Taehyung so he sighed before turn his body and hug Taehyung,putting his chin on Taehyung hair.

Jungkook can't explain why but he only can say that he's now addicted to Taehyung scent.

"No it's okay..sorry for yelling at you.."Jungkook hug Taehyung tighter.

Taehyung smile and shook his head as 'it's okay' sign and bring Jungkook to the sofa.

"Jungkook..you know that getting mad won't solve the problem right??..we need to think..now tell me..What you gonna do??"Ask Taehyung as he play with Jungkook hair.