Chapter 0.6: Compos Animi Part 1

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Hmph... You want some too?

Dante: Relax tough guy. You're not the only one who has a problem with organized religion.

(Y/N): What do you want from me?

Dante: Hmph... Ever heard of respect your elders, kid?

(Y/N): At this time of age, does it matter?

Dante: *chuckles* I guess not. Your fighting skill is a little off though.

(Y/N): What are you? My mentor?

Dante: *chuckles* I don't know...

The man in red turns around to face (Y/N).

Dante: Why don't you tell me?

(Y/N): What if I say that you're just another douchebag trying to befriend me?

Dante: Why not? I am new here.

(Y/N): (standing up) Whatever you say, French queen.

He stated before walking away, past the knocked out bandits on the ground.

Dante: Just like that, you're just gonna walk away?

(Y/N) didn't reply as he simply does so.

Dante: (talks to one of the groaning bandits on the ground) So, is having a man period natural in this world?

Hours have passed, (Y/N) is walking along the apocalyptic streets, abandoned cars, spoiled corpses and infecteds feeding as he passes each one. 

(Y/N): [And here I expected Erika to wake me up. Where is she anyway? Not that it matters. Like everything is now.... Sophie...]

With that in his mind, he begins to cry as he tries to hold his sobbing whilst wiping his tears away.

(Y/N): Oh God.... Sophie...

He suddenly lost the strength to continue walking as he falls down to his knees, weeping. Just as an infected appears from the alleyway to his right, slowly walking towards him as (Y/N) continues to weep. As the infected got closer, he quickly pulls the infected to the ground, before punching it continuously, unleashing his anger at it. Punching every part of the infected's body with lightning streaks out of his arms and fists, while the ground beneath it starts to crack. With the last straw, he decides to finally end it by electrocuting the infected's torso as it explodes into pieces.

After awhile of (Y/N) gathering the strength to stand back up again, he uses it to only approach one of the abandoned cars as he slides his back down from it, continuing his weeping from there.

While he's weeping, a group of infecteds begins to slowly approach (Y/N). (Y/N) does nothing about the situation as he simply stares in the distance. As the infecteds got closer, someone from a distance starts shooting them, blowing their brains out. After all of the infecteds in front of (Y/N) were cleared out, his own "savior" walks up to the depressed (Y/N).

 After all of the infecteds in front of (Y/N) were cleared out, his own "savior" walks up to the depressed (Y/N)