Episode 135 : The game begins

Start from the beginning

Kaash woh pal paida hi na ho

Jis pal mein nazar tu na aaye (x2)

Gar kahin aisa pal ho

Toh iss pal mein mar jaayen

                             As Vidurshi closes her eyes, she feels that Rohan had got his hands on the book. Rohan was just looking at Vidurshi who smiles that Rohan still didn't take it off from her and takes it in her other hand and extends the hand far. She turns towards him and notices that he was looking at her.

Mar jaayen mar jaayen

Mar jaayen ho mar jaayen (x2)

                           Rohan also extends his hands and hold his diary in Vidurshi's hand. But both of them lost,     continue looking into each others eyes.

"Ah ahem" the sound startles them and Vidurshi looks at the door near which Aditya sir was standing. Seeing him, Vidurshi frees herself and comes in front while Rohan still stood facing the wall.

Adi - Vi, you're needed with Utkarsh. Woh video ke liye.

Vi (stammering) - Haan! Main aaye.

Adi - Now!

Vi - Ya let's go.

As Aditya sir and Vidurshi walk out of the room,

Ro (to himself) - I shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have done that. Mujhe nahi karne chahiye tha. Nahi karne chahiye tha. Just for this Diary...?

The diary wasn't in his hand. He gave a shocked look and rushed outside the room to see Aditya sir and Vidurshi far away. He gives a sigh when Vidurshi turned her head towards him. Rohan gave a doubtful look.

Mar jaayen mar jaayen

Mar jaayen ho mar jaayen (x2)

                         Vidurshi smiled and winked at him shocking Rohan. She shows the diary and turns her head. Rohan stood alone in the corridor smiling and giving an unbelievable look as to what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

During the snacks break, the 11th grade students are seen inside the mess. Angela and Vidurshi are seen walking with a bowl of fruit salad,

A - It's kind of nice no. Kaali school mein sirf hum sab. No 12th graders aur poori junior section kaali hai.

Vi - Yaa! Feels creepy. But nice. (Singing) Sirf Main hoon. Sirf tum ho.

A (singing) - Sirf hum hai.

They giggle and come to the table where Utkarsh, Parth and Krissan were sitting and fighting.

U - Dekho! Mujhe tumse behas nahi karni hai. Iss barey mein nahi kissi bhi cheez ke baarey mein.

K - But tum galat ho.

U - I don't care.

T - Phir se shuru ho gayi tum dhono ki?