Episode 121 : Eyes only for you

To Rohan's dismay, Ishaan and Lucky started counting. According to them this was too less a count.

One...

Two...

Rohan who was bending down acting like he didn't care, looked towards Vidurshi without raising his head.

<music starts - Khoya Khoya (Hero)>

                              Before they said Three, Vidurshi turned towards Rohan and smiles. Ishaan and Lucky looked at each other while Rohan raised his head and saw her. Vidurshi waved to Rohan with a gentle smile. Seeing this, Rohan reciprocated with a smile and raised his hand. Ishaan and Lucky were looking at this conversation where both of them were smiling.

I - Ab smile kyun kar raha hai Rohan? Mudke dekh liya.

L (sings) - Kuch toh hai tere uske darmiyaan

Lucky winks at Ishaan and both of them laugh. While Rohan just smiles and stares at the both of them who start teasing him. He stares at them in denial.

teri aahaTon mein jee loonga

teri chaahaton mein jee loonga

jo paa ke bhi naa paa sakoon

teri dhaDkanon mein jee loonga

                                  On the other hand, Sid tales Siyali near the Camp fire and starts dancing with her while all the others sitting beside look at them. Seeing them Siyali becomes conscious and wants to leave. Sid holds Siyali's hand, pulls her near him and holds her waist. He starts adjusting her hair as Siyali looked at him. She smiles and both of them do a small waltz. Seeing this, most of them join the dance.

phir har ghaDi ye dil tera kyun dekhe mujhe

ki do jahaan ko paa liya ho..

                               Next day, the students are seen riding cycles on the road. Girls had cycles which had flowers in the basket. Krissan and Utkarsh ride next to each other all the way back to the institute.

paa ke tujhe main khoya khoya

mann khoya khoya

jo paaya tujhe, main khoya khoya

ho khoya khoya dil khoya khoya

jo paya tujhe, main khoya khoya

                               As Siyali rides, Sid rides the cycle zigzag singing to her without holding the handle. Because of this stunt of Sid, he falls off the cycle. The others stop the cycle and start laughing. Seeing Vidurshi smile seeing Rohan also smiles. As Ishaan and Lucky near him he stops smiling.

<music>

                            Utkarsh and Krissan and seen eating ice cream standing near the road. As Krissan was looking somewhere and talking, Utkarsh licks her ice cream. Krissan stares,

U - Calories Krissan.

K - Like really? Matlab tum keh rahe ho ke main moti hoon?