Episode 127 : So Long Ago

Charlie is seen running in the corridor telling the others to move. He runs to the mess where snacks were being served.

A (mocking) - Dhere Charlie. Kuch toot na pade

Ni - Hua kya?

C (panting) - Woh.. Sid aur Siyali mil gaye.

K - Like really?

C - Rishab sir Kamini maam se bol rahe tey aur maine sun li.

U - Itni achi news hai. Bhagwaan ka laak laak shukriya.

Vi - Thank God (calls out) Trish.. Woh dhono mil gaye.

Trishna was standing along with her other 3 guy friends. Hearing this, the four of them also joined the table where Charlie and the others were there.

-------------------------------------------------------

2 days ago! Somewhere in Kerala. The sun ray shines on Siyali's face who was lying down near the river. She gets up and realises that she has fallen from the falls just like in her dream. She was hurt and felt heavy in her head. She sat for a second and rewinded as to what happened. In the process, She remembered that Sid had fell with her. Shocked and concerned, She started running around searching for Sid. She ran along the river stretch to see if she could find him.

Si (shouting, crying) - Sid? Sid? Kahan ho?

Siyali couldn't find him anywhere. It felt like the whole world was spinning. She was lost in midst of no where are couldn't find Sid either. And suddenly, across the other side of the river she saw Sid lying down unconscious. The river bed was shallow and hence she crossed it easily and went near Sid. She kneeled down next to him, wiped her tears and tried to wake him up. But he wasn't. She picks up his cell phone from his pocket which was also not working. Sid was burning and had major injuries as compared to her. She runs around to see if she can get any help but there was no one near by. As she was wandering near the woods, she ran into a old man in his early 50's.

Uncle - Mole, enthu pattii?? Tension indallo ?? Endhengilum prashnam indo?? Ivde nikkunnadhu athra safe alla

Si (stammering) - Uncle. My friends.. He's hurt.

Uncle - Slow down. What happened?

She takes him to where Sid is. Seeing him, the uncle brings help and takes them both home. The place he lived was in an interior area near a small hill surrounded by the woods. It wasn't even a village but just a small settlement with 7-8 houses.

As they entered his house, he told his wife something in malayalam and his wife took Siyali to a room and gave her clothes to change into while Sid was made to lie in the bed. After few minutes, Siyali came out of the room wearing a skirt and top and wiping her hair. She sees a man who was treating Sid. She looks doubtfully at him. The aunty comes near her and,

Aunty - Don't worry. You're friend will be alright. There are no doctors near by. So this will help you. Come I'll give you food.

The aunty takes Siyali with her. As they walk,

Aunty - Do you want to inform anyone?

Si - I don't know the number. Shayad Sid ko patha hoga.

She makes Siyali sit in a place in the kitchen from where the whole hill was seen. It was a beautiful scene to see. She gave Siyali food and as she ate told her that her daughter and son were abroad one studying while other was working. Even though their son called them there, they didn't want to leave Kerala. So they got a house there and decided to live natural for the rest of their life. Siyali also helped the aunty to make lunch while waiting for Sid to wake up.