Episode 26 : Sing-Along

Siyali comes running to stop them. But it turns out very aggressive. One of the guys holding Angela leaves her with a girl and comes to hold Siyali. In that gap, Angela stamps her feet and gets away from her. She comes and stares at the guy holding Siyali. He gives her a scared look. And leaves Siyali and gives a smile. Ayaz pushes Sid and he falls near a glass cutting his hand.

Siyali, Utkarsh and Angela comes and hold Sid while those 2 guys hold Ayaz. Both of them try to get hold of each other.

Az (angry) - I can't believe it Sid. That you chose an ORPHAN over your best friend.

S (angry) - Don't you dare call him an Orphan! Agli baar, Utkarsh ke paas aane ki koshish ki toh, main...

Az (angry) - Your pathetic Sid. Ab bhi ussi ki side le raha hai tu.

S (angry) - Your the one pathetic. You. tried to molest an innocent guy.

They hear a sound "Stop it" all of them turn towards the direction of the sound. The volunteers bring one of the main organizer to the spot.

Organizer (angry in loud voice) - Both of you stop. Yahan, ladna jhagadna thodna phodna sab kuch allowed nahi hai. If i see any of you fighting again, You'll be disqualified. Aap ko wapas apne school bheja jayega. Samjhe? Now go away

Ayaz and his friends go away from that place. Krissan also reached the spot.

K - Utkarsh, Tum theek ho?

Utkarsh nods his head. Sid is fuming with anger. He punches his hand in the near by wall and "ouch" his hand starts bleeding. He walks away.

Angela and Krissan are seen talking to Utkarsh. Siyali moves towards Utkarsh. Then turns and sees in the direction sid went. Angela sees Siyali looking the other way. She comes to Siyali

A - Tum sid ke paas ja'o. We'll take care of Utkarsh.

Siyali tries to fake a smile.

Si (to herself) - Sorry Utkarsh. But Abhi sid ko meri zyaada zaroorat hai.

She walks away to meet Sid.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for our warrior's turn. Time for the spin wheel to spin ofcourse.

Ro - Sir, i can't find them

I - Saari jagah dhoond liya. Kahin nahi hain.

Vidurshi closes her eyes and prays. The wheel spins. It gets slow and slow.

"And it stops" She opens one of her eyes and "Duet. Warrior high. You have 2 minutes to bring your contestants on stage"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sid is seen sitting on one of the benches in the outside park. He looks at his hurt hand. Siyali is seen asking a girl for something. She then walks towards Sid and stands next to him. Sid looks at Siyali, then looks down.

S - Tumhe nahi lagta? Tumhe Utkarsh ke paas hone chahiye.

Si - Utkarsh ke saath Angela aur Krissan hai. Waise bhi mujhe lagta hai ki utkarsh se zyaada kisi aur ke paas hona zyaada zaroori hai.