Episode 71 : Team up

Jasmine removes her hair band and sits on the stairs in the entrance of the building.

Jaz - Wow! Sab ke sab mein koi na koi problem hai. Except your Vidurshi, sab ke aakhon mein either gussa or udaasi or Ego. Kuch na kuch hai.

Adi - That's why i called you.

Jaz - But why this whole naatak of being a drama teacher. Mujhe drama ka A B tak nahi aata hai.

Adi - Students ko yeh bathayenge ki tum ek psychologist ho aur unki problems dhoor karne ke liye aaye ho, they are not going to listen to you. By god's grace, you're good with people. As a friend, unse baath karo aur unki problem solve karne ka idea unhe do. Anyways Don't worry about Drama, I'm there na.

Jaz (whinnying) - You are. Tum toh drama ke expert ho. Main kya karoongi.?

Adi - Chill Jaz. You attended the international drama conference with me. That's enough.

Jaz - You know what Al, i don't think they need counselling. They just need to sort out their misunderstanding. Let's see what i can do. Thoda thoda samajh paa rahi hoon unhe. Par mera khaas interest toh Sid aur Siyali mein hai.

Adi - I can see that.

Jasmine thinks on what to do to understand them better while Aditya stands there by her side with his hands folded.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the evening, drama classes start.

Jaz - Aaj ka exercise bada simple hai. I'll be dividing you all into teams of 2. On lucky draw bases. And make sure that your partner is not your best friend or close friend. Kyun ki yeh exercise hai coordination ke liye.

Jasmine brings a bowl with everyone's name on it. All of them move in front.

A - Like always, Sid and Siyali are gonna be paired.

Vi - Jinx. Maine bhi wohi socha. It happens all the time.

Jasmine smiles hearing this. She brings the bowl with the names. She starts reading the names out loud.

Jaz - Sid.

A, Vi (whispers) - Siyali.

Jaz smiles at them and reads the name of the person with whom Sid would be paired with,

Jaz - Utkarsh.

Vidurshi and Angela look at each other.

Jaz - Siyali and Krissan.

A - This is a new combo

Vi - Kaafi interesting combo.

The whole list of partner were read out. After which, the students were asked to start the exercise.

Sid - Utkarsh

Siyali - Krissan

Vidurshi - Rohan

Lucky - Parth

Trishna - Niti

Vidyut - Angela

Charlie - Ishaan

Jaz - Sab ko yeh lag raha hoga why this whole pairing? Main apni friend ke saath kyun pair nahi ho sakta hai? Because you need to realise that we live in a world that doesn't share the same views as you, and you need to work around differences to survive. Or you'll just be alone in their lives. After all, what is life without company? Now, All you need to do is one will have the palms facing the others person's face. Jahan bhi woh palm move karega your face will have to move. This is for you to understand your partner and move according to how your partner wants you to move. Yes?

All students - Yes

Jasmine looks at Aditya Sir and signals him if everything she did was right? And he smiles and signals it's fine. Vidurshi notices them smiling secretively and,

Vi - What do you think? Adi sir aur Jaz ke beech mein kuch chal raha hai?

A - Shayad.

Both of them look at the other two who are still smiling. All the students were doing their proper tasks. When Trishna was moving her hand, she deliberately moved it to a height Niti can't reach and stood with style. Niti stood staring at Trishna

Jaz - Trishna, yeh kya kar rahi ho? This exercise is meant for understanding the ability of your partner and moving your hand accordingly. You know what i mean! So please.

After that, They start doing some drama exercises. At the end,

Jaz - From now on, for the next 6 days wherever you go, whatever you do, you're going to have your patners with you. Apne partner ko jaane ki koshish karo. Aur iss activity mein jo bhi apne partner ke baarey mein patha chale, you are not going to say it out to anyone. It's confidencial. Kiski aur ko bathaye toh....

Adi - Har subject mein minus 10 marks

Jasmine stares at him and laughs. She points towards Aditya sir and give a funny look while the students also find this interesting.

Jaz - At the end of the week, I'll ask you one new thing you've learnt from your partner and this activity. So until then, all the time with your partners

All students nod their head but mostly disgusted for having such boring partners. All of them were feeling weird to talk to their partners uncomfortably or disgustedly. Jasmine PoV "Pehle din sab ko uncomfortable lagega hi. 5 din mein kuch na kuch toh zaroor badal lega. I just know."

As the students leave, Jasmine approaches Sid, hugs him and smiles.

Jaz - Sid? Kaisi ho?

S - I'm good.

Jaz - Just good? Kya hua? You sound dull.

S - Nothing yaar.

Jaz - Nothing? Tumne meri lens tak notice nahi ki? And you say nothing.

Sid tries to hide his sadness and gives a smile. While Jasmine was talking to Sid, Aditya sir was getting bored standing in the same pose. He walks towards the bowl with the chits. He takes a chit from inside and opens it and sees it empty. He takes another one which is also empty. He gets confused and starts opening all to find everything empty. Jasmine pats Sid's shoulder, smiles and waves him bye. As Sid goes out of the room, Jasmine walks back and stands in her place.

Adi - Jaz! What is this? Sab kuch empty hai.

Jaz - Khaali toh hoga hi. I just got the bowl with chits delivered.

She winks and walks towards the students again leaving a completely confused Aditya Sir.

-------------------------------------------------------