Episode 52 : To fall head over heels

Someone from behind touched Niti and said "Booo" It was charlie who was smiling looking at Niti. The voice startled Siyali and she fell backwards "Aaa" and landed on Sid's arms.

<music starts - samhjawan>

                           The red duppata lands on their head hiding them from the eyes of others. Siyali has her eyes closed and holds on to Sid's shirt. The others look at them.

Nahi jeena tere baaju

Nahi jeena, nahi jeena (x4)

                           Siyali opens her eyes slowly and sees Sid holding her. Seeing sid smiling at her, she stares at him and tries to take the duppata off them but turns out unsuccessful. Sid gestures her to wait.

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

Tu kee jaane pyaar mera

Main karaan intezar tera

Tu dil tuyyon jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

                            Sid puts siyali down and looks at Siyali who stares at him. Sid slowly removes the duppata from his end. As he takes it off like talking the duppata from a bride's head, Siyali keeps looking at him.

<music continues>

                            Both of them stand in the same pose, looking at each other. Angela smiles seeing this but Niti seems to be irritated. Siyali was still having the duppata on her head and Sid was holding it above her head.

They hear a voice "Tum log yahan kya kar rahe ho!?" They turn to see Urmila ma'am staring at Siyali. Sid drops his hand down.

Si - Ma'am, woh!?

UMaam - I don't want any excuses. Go to your dorms right now!

Si - Yes Ma'am.

KMaam - Urmila ji, Lakshman prasad andhar hai.

UMaam - Yes! I'm coming.

Urmila ma'am stares at Siyali. As she leaves, Siyali turns to walk away. Sid holds her hand as he wanted to talk to her. Siyali forces her hands from him. The Om bracelet on her hands came off. She sees the bracelet, then Sid and walks away leaving Sid shouting.

S - Siya... Rooko! Siyali!

He looks at the bracelet and wonders why Siyali didn't get it back from him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aditya sir is seen sitting with Anwesha Ma'am in her dining room having coffee.

Adi - I never thought Sid will come up with such a wonderful plan.

AMaam - That's very nice to hear a compliment for a change. Humesha toh Sid ke baarey mein sirf complaint aata hai.

Adi - Daadi, That's because woh aap ka grandson hai. And sab logon ko lagta hai that he's the 'Rich spoilt guy' even when he doesn't do anything wrong. And he tries his best to maintain that image.

Anwesha ma'am smiles hearing this.

AMaam - Woh toh sahi hai. Bachpan se hi aisa hai. Kya kar sakte hai! (To herself) Urmila ne usko bigaad ke rakha hai.