Episode 57 : Glutton for punishment

Next morning, the 24 students along with Charlie and Niti are seen standing outside Anwesha ma'am's cabin while she was discussing about this to Aditya sir. He was persuading her that it was a mistake but not that the students deserve a punishment.

Outside, Hearing Anwesha ma'am shouting sid gets upset, gets away from the crowd and sits alone. Charlie follows him and sits near him.

C - Kya hua bro? Kuch zyaada hi tensed lag rahe ho?

S - Kuch nahi Charlie.

C - Tumhe bura lag raha hai? Ki Anwesha ma'am tumse disappoint honge?

Sid gives a look which suggested that Charlie had guessed right about what Sid what tensed about.

S - You know Charlie, Har semester kuch na kuch gadbad ho jaati hai. (Smiles) Par yeh semester toh pichle se better hai.

C - Woh toh hai (Laughs)

They remember old times and laugh. Aditya sir comes out of the room, and

Adi - Guys! Come in.

The students get inside one by one. The last one to enter was Sid and Charlie. They stand as a group with their heads bowed down.

AMaam - So? Kal ka punishment! I hope you've learnt not to play with food again.

Students (silent tone) - Yes ma'am.

AMaam (sarcastic) - Honestly, Am very proud of you that you aren't here because you broke somebody's head

She looks at Parth and then at Charlie and Sid.

AMaam - Now! Kisne shuru kiya?

None reacted as they didn't want to be the whistle blowers there.

AMaam - Ok. Whoever is responsible for this mess will step in front. Right now.

Still no response. She turns around towards the table and

AMaam - Ab koi aage nahi aayege toh, one week kitchen duty for all.

The word 'KITCHEN DUTY' made everyone look at each other and step back. When Anwesha ma'am turned only Sid and Siyali were standing in front as they didn't move back. They both look right, left and at each other. She looks at both of them.

AMaam - (to herself) Who was I kidding? (Sarcastic) Siddarth Rajput! Aap ke siwa aur kaun ho sakta hai. (Angry) Tum khud nahi sudhar rahe ho aur doosron ko bhi bigaad rahe ho. Rohan who has not got a single punishment in the past 5 years, usse bhi tumharey saath kheench liya. Tum mere grandson ho, uska mathlab yeh nahi ke tum kuch bhi karoge. You never stop disappointing me, Sid.......

Sid gets insulted in front of all others. But this time, he felt he didn't do that big a dirty deed that he needed so much of insulting. Siyali kept looking at Anwesha Ma'am scolding Sid. She decides to help him out as this Food fight was not entirely his fault.

Si - Ma'am, Sid ki galti nahi thi.

Everyone turns their heads towards Siyali. Anwesha ma'am gives a confused look at Sid and turns towards Siyali.

Si - Haan Ma'am. Yeh sab mere wajah se shuru hua tha. Jitna sid ka kasoor hai usse bhi zyada mera kasoor hai. I was the reason this started. Sid ki koi galti nahi hai. And I'm sorry ma'am

Anwesha ma'am who was in a bad mood from morning, because of the argument she had with Urmila ma'am, got a small smile on her face seeing this. She was lost in thoughts, She walks near Siyali and with lots of love says,

AMaam - Itne saal ke baad, Tumhe Sid ko defend karte hua dekh kar bohat acha laga.

She looks at Siyali very lovingly and places her right hand on Siyali's cheek. Siyali automatically remembers her dream wherein a Lady just like Anwesha ma'am had kept her hand on her cheek and patted gently. Both of them keep looking at each other when Sid

S - Ah ah ahem.. Ma'am i think aap punishment dena bhool gaye.

Everyone stares at him. Why the hell did Sid just say that dialogue? Was he crazy? They could've escaped punishment. But Sid did this to bring Anwesha ma'am back to her senses before she could blurt out more about Sid and Siyali knowing each other from childhood.

AMaam - Yes. Yes.

She takes her hand off Siyali and walks towards her chair. She sits and,

AMaam - Sid and Siyali. Kitchen duty for 3 days. Before breakfast and after dinner. Main khud aake check karoongi. Others.....

All others have their fingers crossed. She looks at their faces

AMaam - You're excused this time. Don't think this will happen again and again. Agli baar hua toh... Tum sab ko bhi same punishment. Kitchen mein. Remember.

Everyone nods their head and leaves. As they leave, Anwesha ma'am sees Siyali and Sid where Sid allows Siyali to go in front while she stares at him and goes front. She smiles seeing this, looks at Prathik Rajput's picture and places it in the proper position.

-------------------------------------------------------

Students are seen walking to their classes. Angela, Niti, Vidurshi, Vidyut and Utkarsh are seen walking by the corridor. Angela seemed weak and dizzy.

Ni - Aaj ka class toh kitna boring tha.

Vi - Main toh poori class so gayi thi. (Looks at Angela) Angela tumhe kya ho gaya?

A (lost) - Huh! Kuch nahi.

Vd - You don't look fine. Tum toh ladkhada rahi ho.

A - It's nothing. Yeh sab hoti rehti hai.

And Angela almost faints and falls. Utkarsh and Vidyut catch her. Vidurshi and Niti get scared

U - I think tumhe medical room jana chahiye.

Angela nods her head. They take her to the medical room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sid, Charlie and the gang are seen sitting near the tree on the ground. Aditya sir walks through the corridor, Sid sees Aditya Sir and gestures his friends that he'll be back. He goes from behind and puts hand on Aditya Sir's shoulder.

S - Adi. Kya haal hai? Karishma ke baad Long time No see.

Adi - You saw me yesterday

S - But pehle jaise baath nahi kiya na.....

Adi - Sid!

Aditya sir takes Sid's hand off him and

Adi - You know right. Tum mere chotey bhai jaise ho. But phil haal main teacher hoon. So behave like your talking to one.

S - Come on Adi. Ek teacher aur student dost nahi ban sakte? (Sarcastic) Yahan toh teacher aur student romance tak karte hain.

Aditya sir stands and stares at Sid.

-------------------------------------------------------