Episode 41 : A Test Of Courage

The warriors are seen standing outside the auditorium. They're all tensed walking front and back. After 20-25 minutes, The students of Xavier High come out giving each other HiFi's.

Boy1 - We rocked man.

Boy2 - Hum hi jeetenge!

Sid walks fastly towards them and catches the collar of the main guy.

S - How dare u? Tumne humara performance chura liya!

Few of the volunteers come there and hold Sid back. The boy gives a cool smile and takes away Sid's hands away from him.

Boy - Tumhara performance? What do you mean by that? Yeh toh humara performance tha.

Volunteer - Kya ho raha hai yahan?

L - Bhai, they copied our performance.

Girl - Really? Tumharey paas kya proof hai?

Ro - Humarey paas pendrive hai. Video of our dance practice in school. Usse saaf dikhega.

Adi - Siyali. Go bring our pendrive from the dance studio.

Si - Yes sir.

Siyali goes to the studio. She searches but couldn't find it. Few minutes ago it was plugged to the laptop. Then they had gone to the auditorium. And now it was missing. She runs back to meet others.

Aditya sir stands with confidence that they can prove that the performance was theirs. Siyali comes running.

Si - Sir! Pendrive nahi mil raha hai!

Adi (tensed) - What? 5 minutes pehle toh wahi tha!

The students of Xavier High give an evil smile. All the boys go near the Xavier high guys to fight. The volunteers stop them.

Volunteer - Tum logon ko jo bhi baat karni hai, organizers se baath kariye.

Adi - Guys. Lets go! (Shouts) I said let's go.

They all let off them and start walking away. The students of Xavier high stand with a smirk on their faces.

Boy - Now let's see how they get out of this mess!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya sir stands with folder hands and one of the finger in his mouth. He was tensed and was biting his nail. The students are seen shouting and blaming each other. Some of them talk about break the heads of the students of Xavier high. While others seem worried about their performance.

Aditya Sir gets really irritated with the students. It was such a pandemonium.

Adi (shouts) - Stop it! Just Stop it

All students look at sir.

L - Sir, woh...

Adi (angry) - Just shut up. Is tarah chillane aur ladney se koi problem solve nahi ho sakti.

T - Sir, Ab hum perform toh kar nahi sakte bcoz of certain people (gives a look towards Siyali)