Episode 77 : See eye to eye

After a while, Rohan and Vidurshi are seen walking towards school with the jackets tied on their waists. Vidurshi was humming and playing with her hands as she was walking while Rohan was looking at her hesitating to say something.

Ro - Vidurshi? Remember you said that i can tell you anything?

Vi - Hmm. Kuch bolna hai kya?

Ro - Nahi. (Thinks) Actually Yes.

Rohan walks in front of Vidurshi and tells her his whole theory about Sid and Siyali being related. As he spoke, he was walking backwards and Vidurshi was listening to it carefully.

Vi - I feel so blonde in life.

Ro - Huh?

Vi - How come i didnt notice? Jab Anwesha maam ne bola i did find it fishy. But Maine aise interpret nahi kiya. Actually, whatever you told.... Makes sense. Now i feel so dumb

Rohan was over joyed. He comes back and starts walking by her side with a smile on his face.

Ro - Yes. Finally somebody. Tum dumb nahi ho. You know! Before you maine ishaan, lucky aur trish ko yeh hi sab kuch bola. Koi meri baath ka yaqren hi nahi kar rahe hain.

Vi - I know how it feels. Mujhe nahi patha hi isme kitna sach hai. But ho sakta hai. Good guess. (sad) But ab koi bhi Sid-Siyali theory ka kya faida?

Ro - Kyun kya hua?

Vi - Tumne dekha nahi kal kya hua? Why do you think all that happened? (Fast) Someone told Siyali that Sid had told his friends that Siyali was with him for his wealth.

Ro - What nonsense? Aur Sid ne kya bola?

Vi - Sid ne haan kaha.

Ro - Really?

Vi - Mujhe toh ab bhi yaqkeen nahi hota hai. Sid aisa nahi kar sakta hai.

Ro - Ya! Someone must be making up this rumour.

Vi - Haan. Woh idiot ne yeh tak kaha hai ki sid ne siyali ke saath break up bhi iss liye hi ki.

Rohan stopped walking as he heard the word 'Break up'.  Vidurshi was walking alone talking to herself think that Rohan was hearing all this.

Vi - Breakup. Hum logon ke seva kissi aur ko patha bhi nahi tah iske baarey mein. Donno how others got to know? Rohan? Chalo?

Ro - Ya!

Rohan was kind of lost as he walked to school. He was angry. The only others who knew about this breakup was himself and... Now he knew who would've spread this rumour.

-------------------------------------------------------

They had their usual drama classes. During the whole day, Rohan seemed disturbed. He was enquiring to as many students as possible. He tried talking to his friends but couldn't due to the busy schedule. After dinner that night, Ishaan, Lucky and Trishna are seen sitting inside a class room. Rohan enters angrily,

L - Hume yahan kyun bulaya, Rohan?

He directly walks towards Trishna in anger and stands in front of her. She looks confused,

Ro - Tumne spread kiya na? That Siyali is with Sid for his wealth?

T - Chill Rohan.

Ro (calm) - Tumne aise kyun kiya?

Trishna doesn't respond which agitates Rohan.