Episode 100 : Throw caution to the wind

On the other hand, while this was going on inside the room, outside, Sid, Siyali, Rohan and Vidurshi were sitting on the parapet waiting while Utkarsh was walking front and back.

U (tensed) - Naye saal ke pehle din mein hi Principal's office. Patha nahi saal kaise rahega? Har problem mein sirf hum log hi kaise phas jaate hain? Tum log aise chup chap se kyun bete ho?

Ro (frustrated) - Don't get me started on this. Tum logon ki wajahse main bhi phas gaya.

As they were talking, Siyali looked at a tensed Sid who was sitting bowed down and fiddling with his fingers. She remembered how he had held her hands in Karishma when she was tensed about the competition. She slowly extends her hand to hold his hand when suddenly the teachers come out of the room. All the five of them stand up while Siyali looked at her hand. They walk into the room and stand in a line at a stand at ease position. Anwesha maam walks near Sid and Siyali,

AMaam - Why is it, when something happens, it's always you two?

Few steps away,

Vi (whispers) - Yeh dialogue kuch familiar lag raha hai!

Ro (whispers) - Harry potter. Half blood Prince. McGonagall Harry, Ron aur Hermoine se poochte hain.

Vi (imitates) - Believe me, Professor. I've been asking myself the same question for six years.

Rohan smiles while Vidurshi giggles. Anwesha ma'am stares at them. They both bow their heads down.

UMaam (angry) - Who is going to tell what exactly happened?

AMaam - Siyali?

Si - Ma'am! Mujhe kuch nahi patha hai. Mujhe buss New year count down tak hi yaad hai. Uske baad kya hua? No idea!

UMaam - Others? Care to explain?

They recite as to what exactly happened or at least as much as they know.

AMaam - Siyali? Tum aur Sid akele the (Doubtful) Agar Sid ne

Si - No ma'am

Even before Anwesha ma'am finished her sentence, Siyali had replied. Sid was confused with this response of Siyali. He had thought that like always she would come and shout at him for something which wasn't his mistake.

AMaam - You can leave.

The students leave the room. Urmila ma'am was fuming with anger.

UMaam (angry) - Mom, how can you doubt Sid?

AMaam - I wasn't doubting Sid, Urmila. Yeh ek ladki ka maamla hai. Mujhe usse poochna hi tha. Aur kya kar sakti hoon? Aur usne na bhi boldiya.

UMaam - But she doesn't remember anything.

AMaam - And still she said a No. Matter is closed now. Buss patha lagaana hai ke kissne aur kaise kiya hoga?

Outside the room, Utkarsh, Rohan and Vidurshi were relieved that they were out of this mess. Siyali was standing silently as the others talked. Sid walked towards Siyali. Seeing this, Vidurshi tells Rohan and Utkarsh to stop.

S - Thank you. Tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai, phir bhi tumne na bola. Thanks.

Si - It's okay!

She smiles. Utkarsh and Vidurshi were each having one of their hands on Rohan's shoulder and seeing Sid and Siyali as though watching a movie.