Episode 36 : Drifting Apart

Few minutes later,

A dark stage is seen. The audience are seated down and few others are seen standing in the corners.

<music - Darbadar (i, me aur mein)>

                             A spot light is shown. A girl is seen standing. There are some boys behind with instruments.

Dil mein daraarein..

Dil mein daraarein hi daraarein hain

Dil mein kayi hain daraarein..

Yaadein teri hain daraarein

                           Vidurshi is seen walking front as she sings. The stage lights up. On the other hand, Krissan is seen sitting in the stairs and crying so very badly with no one to support her.

Toote jo tinka to hawa ka aasraa

Toote sahara to dua ka aasraa

Dil toot jaaye to wo jaaye kahaan

                            She continues singing with expressions that show that she is with a broken heart. She remembers Parth. When, in library, she fell down and Parth held her.

Darbadar hai darbadar Khudaya

Darbadar hai bekhabar hai ye dil

Darbadar ka humsafar na koi darbadar ki manzil

                            She stops singing and starts moving her fingers according to the notes the boys sing. Utkarsh is seen standing in an open ground and thinking about how he felt when he learnt that his maa had died.

<music>

                        He remembers his time spent with Krissan.

K - Woh wala like u nahi. I like you i like You.

He remembers the time when he made her drink the tea with his hand from his cup. His dance with Krissan.

Hain adhoore sire jo

Wo khule hi rahe to

Tum se hi thhe ye hi maan ke hum chale to

                          She continues singing. Vidurshi had a way of capturing the audience. Even with a broken heart, she sang the song with a lot of expression and a smile. A smile that conveyed sadness and sorrow.

Ye jo thoda shikwa hai tera mera gila hai gar hota nahi

Chaahe lage ya na lage dil tootne ka darr hota nahi

Sochaa hai pehle bhi kitna par hota nahi

                            Siyali looks down. She slowly turns towards Sid. Sid who was on the other side , also looks at Siyali. Both of them remember their break up. Vidurshi sings remembering how she cried lying on Vidyut's shoulder after she learnt about Parth and Vibha Ma'am.

Darbadar hai, darbadar Khudaya

Darbadar hai bekhabar hai, ye dil

Darbadar ka humsafar na koi darbadar ki manzil