Episode 61 : Clear the air

Siyali is seen walking to the medical room to see Angela. She enters the room when she sees Vidurshi and Vidyut sitting near Angela and showing the album which had been sent from Karishma.

A - Yeh waali bohat achi hai.

Vi - Wait till you see this. Yeh dekho. Tum, Main aur Siyali woh party Wale din jab hum saath mein enter huye the. Tab khechi gayi hai yeh.

Siyali smiles and enters when,

Vi - Yeh dekho. Diksha.

That name stops Siyali from entering. Vidyut gives an irritated look hearing her name. She turns to leave.

Vi - Yeh ladki Diksha hai na. She's on dont even ask. You know party wale din, she was all over Sid. Usne sid ko room tak le ke gayi. She was literally trying to.. You know what right.

Vd - God yeh ladkiyaan bhi nah.

Hearing this Angela was shocked. Siyali couldn't bear to hear anymore details. She was out and was standing such that her back was on the door. She remembered how she felt when she saw this happening.

Vd - But Sid ne usse mana kardiya.

Vidyut explains the whole event on what exactly happened. Hearing this, Siyali was shocked. She keeps her hands on her mouth in shock.

Vd - Hats off. Itne saalon mein I've never seen Sid rejecting a girl. Woh bhi itni sexy ladki ko. No ways. I'm so proud of him.

Siyali starts walking. Was that true? Did she misunderstand Sid? Did Ayaz play with her mind? Was she angry with Sid for something he didn't do?

-------------------------------------------------------

At the Night, Sid and Siyali are seen walking near the washing area to start washing vessels. They see Danny already washing it.

RAunty - Tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho? Mere paas aana chahiye na? Aaj tum log, mess clean karenge. Tables saaf, floors wiped. Main kal subah check karoongi.

Si - But aunty, woh toh bohat time hoga

S - Why can't we stick to washing vessels?

RAunty - Mujhe crockery thodne ka iraadey nahi hai. Iss liye. Waise bhi aaj tum dhono mess properly clean nahi karoge toh parso ke liye bhi duty pe daal dungi. Ok? All the best. Aur good night.

S - Aap sone jaa rahi hain?

RAunty - Haan. Saara kitchen duty khatam ho gaya hai. So sab log sone jaa rahe hain. Sirf tum dono bachey hai.

S - That's great. Now were both stuck all alone. Again

Sid was dusting the buffet table while siyali was sweeping. While Sid was doing so, he was singing,

Sid sings

"Koyi Nahin Hai Kamre Mein, Kya Haseen Mila Hai Pal

Aaj Sharaarat Karne Do, Kaam Baaki Karenge Kal"

                            Siyali who was sweeping, stands straight and gives a doubtful look and turns towards sid who was still singing. Sid sees Siyali giving him a horrible look.

S - Aise kya dekh rahi ho?

Si (stammering) - Sid? Yeh kya gaa rahe ho?

S - Kya?

Sid realises why Siyali had that doubtful look on her face and asked him such a question.

S - Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. Nahi. Aisa kuch nahi. Bus koi nahi hai na kamre mein toh bus gaana muh se nikal gaya. Maine waisa type nahi mean kiya (murmurs to himself) - Yeh kya kar raha hai Sid? Itne saare gaanom mein se tumhe yeh hi gaana mila?