Episode 125 : Dice with Death

Athirapalli waterfalls was a beautiful location with lots of rock and a small private river where people could bath or have fun. The river flowed down into a waterfalls. As there was heavy wind there, one could see the reverse falls. As always the warriors had started to take pictures,

Si - I don't think wahan jaana safe hai.

Siyali tried stopping her friends who wanted to go near the spot where the water fell as the falls. The location was a good photo spot.

Ni - Ek baar rules ke baarey mein socho math.

Si - Wahan specifically likha hai ki wahan jaana nahi chahiye.

Vi - Mujhe bhi bad feeling hai.

K - Vi! Don't be a chicken!

S - Kuch nahi hone waala hai.

C - Yeh tumhari teddy kuch zyaada hi soch ti hai.

They hold each other's hands and walk to the corner of the river where it emerged into a falls. They stood together and asked Dishant to click the picture.

As they all stood in their poses and clicked few pictures, Angela started feeling dizzy. As she was struggling to stand straight, Siyali who stood in the corner almost slipped and fell. She could see down into where the water fell. But luckily Sid held her hand and pulled her near him. She took a deep breath of relief. It just felt like going into one of her dreams. She held Sid by his shoulder. At that moment they heard a loud voice,

Adi (shouts) - Guys! Get back here! Now! I said!

Ro - Adi itna tensed kyun ho raha hai.

Vd - Let's move i guess.

T - Photos kaafi le li humne.

As they were moving, Angela became very weak and collapsed into the water. This shocked all of them creating a chaos. The raise in the level water and the chaos led to a situation where Siyali who was standing in the end got pushed. As she was holding Sid already he also ended up being pushed. Both Sid and Siyali fell into the water. As they fell, Siyali held Sid tight who was below her. They fell such a way that Sid landed down and Siyali was on top of him.

Freaking out, Aditya sir and Jasmine ran towards them. They didn't know what to do, deal with Angela or the two who fell off the cliff?

Adi - Holy shit. Manoj do something.

Guide - Sir ji, Kuch nahi kar sakte hai?

Jaz - Go call the authorities. Aise situations toh deal kiye hongey na.

Guide - Madam ji aap uss ladki ko bacha'eye. Main dekhta hoon kya ho sakta hai.

<tensed music>

*fast forward* There was tension and stress in the air. All of them were put into the bus while Angela was taken to the hospital with Jasmine. The students were taken back to the hotel rooms where they all sat confused. While all the other gangs were talking, there was one group who had nothing to say to each other. Each one felt that it was their fault. While Aditya sir along with the guide was shouting with the officials for not doing anything. He called up Anwesha ma'am who informed to Urmila ma'am. The police were informed.