Episode 47 : Fingers Crossed

The warriors walk off-stage and start screaming. They celebrate their victory. They hug each other in joy. Vidurshi starts crying.

Vd - kyun haste haste ro rahi ho?

Vi - Yeh toh khushi k aasu hain, bhaiya.

Sid and Vidyut look at each other and hug Vidurshi at the same time. Later sid turns the other side to hug the person next to him. Next to him is Siyali who has a big smile on her face. Seeing her, Sid drops his hand thinking that Siyali wouldn't be comfortable hugging him. But this time, she voluntarily hugged him. Sid confused keeps his hands on her and smile.

Sid (to himself) - ThankYou God! (With a funny look)

They hear a voice "Maan gaye!" Everyone stops celebrating and look towards the voice. There stood their enemies who had stole their performance, Xavier high.

Boy - Must say! This was your best performance yet!

Girl - Humne kabhi nahi socha tha ke tum log itni jaldi kuch naya soch lenge.

All the boys and girls of Xavier High looked impressed. Firstly they were impressed with themselves for copying someone's performance in just 3 days. But now, their rivals had devised a new performance in just 10 hours. That was something no one imagined.

Boy - Congrats

He extended his arm towards them. The warriors looked confused and mostly angry.

<warrior high theme>

                           Sid looked left and right; and then shook his hand with the enemy. One by one the others congratulated them. Aditya sir gave a smile seeing them. PoV "So you guys did win their respect"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

                            The last day of Karishma which was the real celebration. The prize distribution started at 9am. Various celebrities were invited. The prize distribution would last till around 4pm. After which they had a party all night which lasted till around 3-4am. Such a party was organized so that the winners celebrate their victory and those who did not win would cheer up. As, in Karishma, there was no winner nor loser. It was the spirit that mattered.

In the morning all of them changed into their school t-shirts. Each school had to provide all their participants with similar t-shirts with the school's name on it. Warriors T-shirt was in red with the school's name written behind. All the guys were seen wearing the t-shirt with their regular jeans while girls wore either shorts, caprices, jeans or jean skirts.

Rohan and the gang are seen walking towards their auditorium. On the way,

I - Iss performance ke baad, hum zaroor jeetenge!

L - Par other competitions bhi hai na?

I - Woh toh hai....

Ro (with attitude) - Guys! Chill. We will win for sure. Kehte hai na, 'Winners ko koi hara nahi sakte, not even God'. Now, Even God can't stop us from winning!