Episode 93 : Under the star lit sky

As Sid turns towards Charlie, Siyali hides behind the next corridor and peeps with her head.

S - Charlie! Ek baath samajh le, kabhi kabhi saath rehne ke liye, pyaar kaafi nahi hota hai. Being in love and being loved isn't enough.

C - Samjha nahi?Siyali tujhse pyaar na karne ki baat kar raha hai?

S - No! Nahi karti. Par hypothetically karti hogi na, tab bhi kaafi nahi hai.

C (in a funny tone) - Toh tum logon ke life mein koi doosra villian hai?

Sid smiles and taps on Charlie's shoulder. Both of them continue walking. Siyali looked confused on what exactly the problem was.   Siyali was walking talking to herself while all others were staring.

Si (to herself) - Pyaar kaafi nahi hai? Kaise nahi ho sakta hai? Waise bhi mujhe kya farak padta hai? Main toh usse pyaar hi nahi karti.

Without seeing the dead end, she had kept walking and banged into the wall. 'Aaa' she was rubbing her head in the place where she hit. Suddenly she opens her eyes and looks startled.

Siyali's PoV "Agar karti toh?"

She kept thinking and walking around,

Si (to herself) - Nahi. Main yeh sab nahi soch sakti. I need rest. Soch sochke thak gayi. Mind ko divert karna padhega. Anyways! Mujhe bhi toh ek date chahiye. Kisko poochon? Si..? Nahi."

She looks in front of her and gives an evil smile.

Si - Yahi theek rahega.

She thinks and gives a smirk. People walking near her were staring at her the whole time.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, Utkarsh was seen standing alone in the class, walking front and back talking to himself. It seemed as though he was practising to ask someone on a date. Krissan entered the class smiling and looking at Utkarsh. He sees her and stops.

U - Tum? Yahan kya kar rahi ho?

K (stammering) - Woh! Actually! I know we're just friends now. But. I was thinking. Woh. (Stops) Woh sab chodo nah! What were you doing? Practising to ask someone out?

U - Haan

Krissan had a big smile on her face assuming it was her. Sensing this, Utkarsh's expression changes into a serious one.

K - Kisko poochne jaa rahe ho?

U - Poochna nahi! Batana! Angela ne already pooch liya!

K (sad) - Oh! I see! Mujhe laga... Forget it.. Have fun.

Krissan turns to leave with a sad face. Utkarsh thinks for a second,

U - Tum kiske saath jaa rahe ho?

K - I'm not sure.

U - I'm sure tumhe koi acha ladka mil jaayega.

Krissan faintly smiles and leaves.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the night, Vidurshi and Angela are seen sitting in an empty mess with empty plates when somebody suddenly touched Vidurshi's shoulder. She turned and,

Vi - Hai Sid.

S (irritated) - Teddy! Mujhe tumse kuch baath karnai hai!

Vi (cutely) - Main dinner ke baad aa'oon? Already late hoon. Khaana khatam ho jaayega.