Episode 85 : Walk away from

The practice session went from morning to evening. Both Sid and Siyali were acting so indifferently as though nothing had happened while all others were sad.

<song continues - naina (khoobsurat)>

Ae mann karda ae thagi thodiya

Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyaan

Aine sikh laiyaan dil diyaan choriyaan

Ae mann diyaan ne kamzoriyaan..

                                        Siyali walks near the parapet where Sid and her usually met. She stood there, looked outside and remembered the times when Sid came to her when she came to talk with 'Maa', when he had come to talk when she stood in elections and when she was with him in the rain. She sat in the same place and having deep thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------

That evening Jasmine and Aditya Sir returned. To meet them, Vidurshi, Angela and Utkarsh went to the Jasmine's room.

Jaz - Hi guys!

U, Vi, A - Hi!

Jaz - How was Christmas?

A (stammering) - Theek tah!

Jaz - Something wrong? Anyways! Im starving. Mess jaake baath karte hain.

They walk out of the room and toward the mess,

U - Apki trip kaise thi?

Jaz (excited) - It was awesome. Al and I. Aur saath mein humare 2 aur dost bhi aaye the. We had a loads of fun. Yahan kya hua? Something nice?

A - Ahem

Angela and Vidurshi were giving each other doubtful looks. Utkarsh trying to handle the situation,

U - Hua na! Maine Krissan ko maaf kardiya.

A - Ya! Even Niti and Charlie are back together.

Vi - Sid aur Rohan ke beech ka problem patha lag gaya

Jaz - That's nice. And what about our main leads?

All of them were silent not knowing what to answer when,

<music continues - naina (khoobsurat)>

                                        Jasmine sees Sid walking from the right side corridor. She smiles and goes to talk to him when she saw Siyali coming from the other direction. Both of them came face to face. They moved in the same direction not letting the other person move. Sid just stops and shows his hand to allow Siyali to move. And Siyali without saying a word moves. They don't even turn back to see each other. Seeing this, the smile on Jasmine's face disappears.

Jaz - Something is wrong! Yahan ek jhagda hona chahiye tah! Aise chup chap? Kya scene hai?

All three of them look at each other and tell the whole story to Jasmine who becomes completely dull hearing this. Aditya sir comes from the staff room,

Jaz (dull) - Wow! Pehle Siyali ko lagta tah that Sid didn't love her. Ab Sid ko bhi yahi lagraha hai. That's great!

Adi - Kya chal raha hai?

A - Nothing sir!

Adi - Oye! All the way you were shouting bhook lagrahi hai. Ab kya hua? Mess gayi nahi?