Episode 37 : Calm after the Storm

Day 3

As they say it "After a storm comes calm". The morning had a calm sunrise suggesting that there was a storm the previous night. A storm there was, A disaster that broke many hearts. Next day morning, the weather was pleasant but the faces of the warriors were dull. After all sadness spreads all around even without sharing it.

The day also went like the usual. It started with the dance practice for the final performance and then followed by breakfast and competitions.

Breakfast didn't seem like the other days. The table was silent. The answer for such silence which no one could account for.

Vidurshi looked dull. She wasnt having her usual big smile on her face. Sid and Vidyut were sitting in the left and right side of her. Sid looks at Vidurshi who is pushing her food.

S - Teddy? Kya hua?

He puts a spoon of food in his mouth and gives a concerned look. Vidurshi nods her head trying to tell it's nothing.

Vd - Hua kya? Are you alright?

Vi (quite) - I'm fine bhaiya.

S - Missing report dena padega.

Vidurshi gives a confused look at Sid.

S (serious) - Haan. Vi ki smile jo missing hai.

She gives a faint smiles.

S - You know i dont like you like this.

Sid holds her and they smile. Siyali who is sitting opposite has an jealous look on her face. She knew that Vidurshi was hurt due to yesterday's event. But she didn't like to see any girl with Sid even if it were Vidurshi.

Krissan's face was clearly showed signs that she had cried the previous night. But none asked her why? One bcoz they themselves had a heavy heart and two none found it important to ask her. She looks at Utkarsh who has an angry and sad face but doesn't turn towards her.

Ayaz looks at this from a distance. PoV "Mission 1 completed. Bas ab Sid aur Siyali reh gaye. Be aware. Because Ayaz is coming for you" He gave an evil smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Parth is seen standing outside the bus with Vibha Ma'am standing on the stairs.

P - Maam, kabhi kabhi phone karte rehiye.

VMaam - I'll try parth! Aur tum bhi apna khayal rakna.

Bus starts moving. Slowly, their hands separate. Vibha ma'am waves goodbye while Parth stands there looking at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 was full of dance performances. It had a variety of events - solo, duet, team, etc. And various dance types - classical (baradnatiyam, rajastani, katak, etc) western (b-boying, street dance, etc) and others (salsa, tango, etc). Almost every one from warrior high participated in the events.

The events were going on. It was 11'o clock. As usual, it was time for 'on the spot' event. Today it was 'Battle with Moves' , a dance battle. The rules were the similar to any other street battles but it was less professional dancing. 2 participants from each school. They'll have to battle one on one with one of the 12 schools. Competitions have been going on.