Episode 112 : Take a Try

He looks at her who tries to dodge his sight. She moves a step away from him.

Jaz (angry, teary) - You can't make up a story and fool me.

Adi - I'm not making it up. Sach tha.

Jaz (angry) - Tum ek number ke jhoote the aur rahoge.

Adi - Jaz! I swear sach hai. Main tumse pyaar karta hoon.

Jaz (angry) - Jhoot.

She crosses the road and walks towards the Car where Avinash and Krishna were taking a video of all this. Seeing her stare, they just put down the camera.

Adi (shouts) - You don't believe me?

Jaz (shouts) - No i don't.

Adi - Ab bhi?

Jasmine turns to see Aditya standing in the middle of the road with flowers in his hands that he snatched from the near by shop.

Adi - Jaz, I have no other option. Main pagal tha ke ..kabhi tumhare pyaar ko na samajh paaya ya mere pyaar ko tumhe batha paaya. Now i won't let you go. Agar maine aaj nahi kaha yeh jaante hua ke tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho, Mujhse bada ullu ka phatta koi nahi hoga and I don't want to be a ullu ka phatta. So,

Jaz (shocked) - What are you doing?

He kneels down on the road with arms spread.

Adi - I love you, Jaz. I really do. Main humesha ke liye tumhara Al banke hi rehna chahta hoon. (Shouts) I love you.

People all around stop their work and look at Aditya sir. Jasmine started smiling in shock. She walks towards him.

Adi - Isse zyaada nahi hoga. Please maan lo.

He took the flowers in his hands and gave her. She smiles, takes it in her hands and nods her head cutely.

Kri (shouts) - Maan li.

Aditya got up smiling and Jasmine hugged him. He lifted her up and spuns around. All around people started clapping and the kids who were playing with Jasmine got over excited. Aditya still holding her, tells silently.

Adi (romantic) - I love you.

Both of them keep their fore heads together and smile.

Vidurshi and Angela are seen seeing the video of this proposal.

Vi - Hay! Kitna cute hai.

A - Hay Mai mar jaawaan.

U - Woh dono hai kahan?

Avi - Well.

Kri - After this whole drama, wo dono bike pe chade. Jaz ne Adi ko khas ke pakda aur dono chal gaye long ride pe.

V, A - Aww.

Avi - Isse kya hua?

All of them turn towards Sid who had his hand on the head was looking at Siyali sadly.