Episode 56 : Trip down the memory lane

As all the students were having fun playing with food, A teacher is seen walking through the corridors. Trishna was taking a look at her hair.

T - Yewww! Mera baal.. Iske liye mujhe spa jaana padhega.

C (to Sid) - Yeh toh Krissan se bhi badkar hai.

Sid laughs hearing the commentary.

K (old sarcastic herself) - Tumhe spa jaaneki kya zaroorat hai? Isse hi kaam chalaa lo.

She throws an egg on her head.

K (sarcastic) - Egg increases the texture of your hair. Tumhe nahi patha.

All start laughing. They all continue throwing but with commentary. "Stop this insanity" They hear a voice shouting at top of her voice. All of them freeze and come and stand in the centre with their heads bowed down. Anwesha ma'am was fuming with anger and was staring at them.

AMaam (Shouts) - Yes sab kya hai? Food Fight??? This kind of insane behavior will not be tolerated in Warrior High.

Students (in chorus) - Sorry Ma'am.

AMaam - I don't see you feeling sorry. Sorry Dil se honi chahiye. Itni mechanical nahi. Tum mein se kisiko bura nahi lagraha hai ke tum logon ne aise khane ke saath khilwad ki hai.

All students still have their heads down and give sheepish looks. Amwesha ma'am didn't get any response and so,

AMaam - Ok! Tomorow i want to see each and everyone of you in my cabin. For now, Tum logon ko dinner nahi milega and you're not leaving this place before you clean this mess. Radha ji, Aap apne staff ko bathayiye not to help them with the cleaning. I want the whole place sparkling. Iske baad hi sab soney jayengey.

L (whispers) - Mar gaya.

Anwesha ma'am looks at all the students and gives a disappointed look. She turns to Aditya Sir who was standing behind her.

AMaam - Adi, I want the list of all the students here.

She leaves the place with Aditya Sir standing there seeing how strict Anwesha ma'am was behaving. He turns towards the students,

Adi (laughing) - Guys! What is this?

He holds few of Vidurshi's hair in his hand and sees so many things stuck on it. He starts laughing.

Adi - You guys look awesome. (Laughs) Ek selfie toh bantha hai. Ready?

All of them look confused while Aditya sir turns and takes a groupfie and some more casual clicks like Sid and Siyali staring at each other; Vidyut holding Vidurshi's hair; Trishna feeling disgusted to clean the place; Rohan wondering how to use the [table cleaner]; Utkarsh and Krissan cleaning the same table from opposite sides looking at each other; Others cleaning; Lucky dancing with the mob; Angela and Niti holding brooms, etc

Aditya sir was sitting on a bench and occasionally helping the students with the work.

-------------------------------------------------------

After a while, Aditya sir is seen sitting on one of the table, checking out the pictures he clicked and laughing.

Adi - This is too hilarious.

C - Sir, Aap ko toh gussa aana chahiye na Sir? But instead you're laughing.

Adi - Charlie, Mujhe gussa aatha hai. But not for all these. Food fight is always fun. Except for its after effect. You start stinking (laughs)

A - Sir, Yeh sab, Ab school mein nahi karienge tho kab karienge?

Adi - Exactly. But this dialogue isn't applicable to all the things you do.

T - But sir, Maine toh apne ghar mein bhi ye sab kabhi nahi kiya. And here. Yuck.

Ro - Chill Trish. This is not that bad huh! Kuch logon ne tho warrior high ke bathrooms tak clean kiya hai, woh bhi toothbrush ke saath. Kyun Sid.? (Smiles)

Adi (laughing) - Yeh kab hua?

Ro - Last semester Adi.

Adi (laughing) - Really? Sheesh. I missed it.

Sid stares at Rohan hearing this comment.

S - Haan. Haan. Jaise ki tune kabhi toilets clean nahi ki hai. 6th grade mein hum donon ko saath hi punishment mili thi.

Ro (sarcastic) - But, Tooth brush se nahi na!

Adi - Tum log kya har manhine ek punishment bhugath te ho?

I - Not us sir! Just these Tagore house students.

T (with attitude) - It's because of them we're also getting this punishment. Bloody Tagore house.

Vi - Gawd. Adi sir, Yeh humari school ka house conflicts na Hogwards ke house conflicts jaise chal rahi hai. This is too much yaar. Humesha Tagore, Nehru, Patel, Blah blah blah. Argh. I so dislike this.

Vidyut pats on Vidurshi's shoulder who continues mopping the floor. All the students continue cleaning while Aditya sir smiled about the comment Vidurshi made.

-------------------------------------------------------

A little girl is seen smiling at someone as a lady ties a bracelet on her hand.

Lady - Isse humesha apne paas hi rakho.

Girl (cutely in baby language) - Daadi. Main isse humesha mere paas rakhungi.

The girl listens to the lady turns left and smiles at a little boy standing near by who is also looking a the bracelet in his hand. He also smiles at the girl.

Lady - Come on. Let's take a photo. Apna right hands ko hold karo.

The kids holds their right hands and look at the camera. The photograph is seen where the litte boy is kissing on the little girls cheek.

They are seen walking on the road holding each others hands when suddenly the boy is pulled away from the girl. She extends her arms not wanting to leave his hands and so was the boy.

Suddenly, Sid's face appears as Siyali took her hand away from his hand. As both the kids went away from each other, they still had their hands reaching for each other.

Again, Sid appears while he was trying to reach out for Siyali who was leaving him.

The image starts bluring

"Zindagi bhar tumse pyaar kar sakta hoon, I love you siyali"

                                      These lines start ringing in Siyali's head. Where she was seeing the little boy kissing the little girl, Sid kissing Siyali on her cheek, both of them having Om bracelet the kids going apart, sid and her going apart, their hands, hers and sid's hands moving away from each other, parting ways. These start repeating in her head

Siyali woke up terrified. She wiped her face as she was sweating. She just had a night mare and she wasn't sure what it was all about. Little boy, little girl which was her, the lady looked like Anwesha ma'am. What was this all about.

<music starts - Judaa (ishaqdariyaan)>

tujhse juda judaa hua main juda hua

mujhse khafa khafa yahaan mera khuda hua

                           Siyali was awake sitting on her bed with the blanket on till her hip. She was the only one awake in the dorm. She sat wondering in the dark room and remembering the times she smiles because of Sid and how he smiled when he saw her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Incomplete - Warrior High Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें