Episode 83 : A gift from Santa

As they walk, Sid comes back.

S - By the way, Looking great! Teddy and Angela

Sid says smiling at them and looks at Siyali who was just looking at him. May be she expected a compliment which she didn't get. As Sid walked away, Siyali turned and looked at him while he just gave a glance and went. Angela and Vidurshi giggle.

Si (murmurs) - 2nd chance aur yeh! Main kyun doon! Idiot!

As Siyali turned, she saw Angela, Vidurshi and Utkarsh standing with their ears near her; and giving an embarrassed smile as they went back to normal.

U - Woh kya tah Siyali?

Si - Kuch nahi!

A - Woh chodo. Yeh padho!

She gives him a letter which she had borrowed without permission from Krissan.

U - Yeh kya hai?

Vi - Letter from Krissan to Santa

A - Kuch aur math pucho. Just read.

Utkarsh opens the letter and reads

"Dear Santa,

                                      I have no idea why am writing this to you. But i need help. Maine ek bohat badi galti karli and i hurt the person i love. I tried my best to ask for forgiveness but successful ho nahi paayi. Ab mere paas aap ke elava koi option nahi hai. You are my last hope. Kehte hain ki Christmas eve mein sab ko forgiveness milegi. Mujhe bhi wahi chahiye. For all the mistakes that I've done. I'm not asking for Utkarsh to tell that he loves me. All i want him to say is that he's forgiven me.

                                                                                Desperately,

                                                                                          Krissan

He closes the letter and looks at the three faces sitting next to him on the parapet.

A - Come on Utkarsh. Kitne dino se woh bichari ko sathaoge. Forgive her na.

U - Tum logon ko lagta hai that she deserves forgiveness?

A, Vi - Yaaaa!

U - Siyali?

Si - Haan. Woh badal gayi hai Utkarsh. .Usko apni galti ka ehsaas ho gaya hai. Tumhe usse maaf kar de na chahiye.

U - Theek hai. Jaake bolta hoon.

Utkarsh gets up to meet Krissan when,

A, Vi - Nahiiiiiiii....!

U - Ab kya hua?

Vi - Bichari ne tumharey liye gaana gaaya, cards likha.. Tumhe bhi kuch cute sa karna hai.

Utkarsh looks at Siyali doubtfully.

Si - Kuch plan karke rakha hai inn dhono ne!

U - Kya?

A - Wait

Vi - and Watch.

Both of them smile at each other thinking of what a weird plan they had formulated.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Christmas celebration was going on. Little kids were made sing jingle bells. Also, the school had arranged for a Santa Claus to give small presents to all students. Vidurshi, Angela and Siyali enter the hall; they sit next to Krissan and Niti. As the Santa Claus gave small gifts, he gave Krissan a small card along with the gift. The card read