Beast | TaeJinKook

Start from the beginning

Seokjin nodded, breaking eye contact and sucking his bottom lip between his teeth. He chewed on the plump flesh nervously, staring at his glass of vodka. "O-oh. I knew that, but I just like sour stuff. I don't drink alcohol."

He expected the man to make fun of him for not drinking, considering that's what a bar is for, but the stranger only smiled at him. "That's adorable. I'm Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung extended his hand and Seokjin nervously stared at it for a moment before taking it into his own, shaking Taehyung's hand as he relayed his own name. "Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

Taehyung nodded, angling his body in Seokjin's direction and leaned his elbow on the bar counter. His leather jacket fit his looks perfectly, his thin but toned body loosely covered by a silk button up shirt the colour of a nickel. The first few buttons were undone, revealing his honey colored collar bones and the top of his chest. His power half was dressed in tight leather pants and a pair of black combat boots. Seokjin's palms began to sweat. Taehyung was really attractive.

"So what's a pretty thing like you doing alone in a place like this?" Taehyung raised one of his perfect eyebrows, his lips pulled up in a smirk Seokjin wanted to drown himself in.

"Oh, I'm not alone. I'm here with- "

"Me." Seokjin jumped when a familiar hand was placed was on his shoulder, the strong smell of cologne flooding his senses. All Seokjin could do was stare at Taehyung with wide eyes, his heart nearly jumping out of his chest. It was in that moment, Seokjin knew he fucked up. "He's here with me. You know, his boyfriend. It seems he's forgotten all about little ol' me though, huh?"

Taehyung glanced over Seokjin's shoulder, looking rather unimpressed with the man standing behind him. His eyes flickered back over to Seokjin, who was rubbing his hands on his thighs again and looking like a dear caught in headlights. "He doesn't look very happy to see you. You sure you're his boyfriend?"

Taehyung was currently fucking up, too. Seokjin knew how possessive his boyfriend could be and how little patience he had; he wasn't going to take Taehyung's words lightly. A fight was the last thing anybody wanted in a bar. The hand on his shoulder tightened almost painfully and his boyfriend's voice growled out lowly, "Yes, I'm sure. Now find someone else to drag into your bed tonight."

Seokjin slumped in his seat, feeling rather ashamed of himself. It was his fault Taehyung was getting in an argument. He should've known better than to even sit next to another guy. Seokjin hung his head and kept silent. He knew well enough to not speak after he's broken rules; it would just worsen his punishment, which made him feel worse. Seokjin had promised to be good and he had broken all three rules in a matter of ten minutes. Seokjin had been looking forward to a pleasurable night, not a punishment.

"Yeah, I still don't believe you."

A gasp left his lips when a hand that wasn't his boyfriend's gripped at the back of his neck, pulling him forward roughly. His lips were pressed against Taehyung's and his heart jumped in excitement, his lips responding immediately as he kissed back without hesitation. Seokjin was playing a dangerous game, he knew, but he couldn't help. Taehyung was just so f.ucking hot and he couldn't help himself.

Seokjin's hands gripped Taehyung's silk shirt, his knuckles pressed against the man's skin beneath. Taehyung's lips were smooth and soft against his own, and he couldn't help the whine that emptied itself from his mouth when a certain hand dug its nails into his shoulder. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, tracing Seokjin's jaw before looking up at the man behind Seokjin with a smirk pulling at his lips.

"How was that, Jungkook?"

Seokjin's brows furrowed in confusion as his boyfriend's name passed Taehyung's lips, utterly bewildered as to how he knew his name. He turned his head and looked up at his boyfriend, taking in his calm expression, though he wore a smirk nearly identical to Taehyung's.