Beast | TaeJinKook

I'm currently addicted to the song "Beast" by Maria Martina + Waka Flame. Y'all need to go check it out like now *0*

Also I tried to like censor the naughty words *wiggled brows suggestively*

Requested by: gul2416younger

Warning before y'all read this is really shitty so don't judge too hard -_-

Contains: dom!Jungkook, dom!Taehyung, rimming (?), slight pain kink, degradation (just a tad), maknae!jin

__________________

Seokjin had the bad habit of misbehaving without being aware of it. After all, his boyfriend's rules had been rather simple: don't talk to any guys alone, don't let any other guys touch, and need leave his side in public places. Apparently, all three of those were too much for Seokjin to handle. Don't get him wrong, though. He didn't break the rules on purpose. He just had the bad habit of forgetting the rules and then breaking them, which often to led to some sort of punishment, depending on how many of the rules had been broken and to what extent.

It was on a specific Saturday night that Seokjin found himself sitting next to a handsome stranger at the bar he and his boyfriend had chosen to go to for a fun night out. They didn't go out very often, due to their busy work schedules so when they did go out together, it was a big deal. However, he had somehow gotten lost in the large bar that was crowded with people and had managed to grab a seat at the busy bar. A glass of vodka was sat in front of him on the bar counter, but he hadn't touched the alcoholic drink yet. Seokjin wasn't fond of alcohol, but the lime on the edge of the glass was currently being squeezed into his mouth.

Seokjin loved everything sour. Sour candies, drinks, deserts, fruits; if it's sour, he'll love it. Seokjin was absolutely infatuated with the way his lips would pucker and the inside of his mouth would feel fizzy.

The juice of the lime practically poured into his mouth as he titled his head back and squeezed the fruit with his index finger and thumb, the sour liquid sliding down his tongue and throat easily. Unfortunately, it was a small slice of lime and he didn't get much out of it. Seokjin tilted his head back down and wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand, wiping off the excess lime juice before putting the lime back on the edge of his glass. He heard a chuckle by his left ear and he turned his head, immediately blushing and looking away when he made eye contact with the handsome stranger beside him. That was definitely embarrassing.

Seokjin rubbed his palms on his thighs, his ripped jeans exposing a lot of his bare thighs. His boyfriend hadn't been happy about his choice of clothing, but he felt confident in the exposure of his skin and managed to talk his boyfriend into letting him wear it with the promise of being one hundred percent good. He has already broken one rule, though he was too embarrassed to acknowledge it.

He glanced over at the stranger who had laughed at him, giving him a shy smile accompanied by an awkward wave of his hand, his gold chain bracelet sliding down his arm a little. The stranger had soft brown hair that shone in the bar lights, almond eyes the colour of hazelnut coffee [his favourite] and a jaw Seokjin had a feeling would give him a paper cut if he were to touch it. Not that he would touch the man; of course not. It was a rule to not let any guys touch him or for him to touch any guys. Seokjin wasn't going to break another rule.

"You know, the lime is supposed to flavour the drink," the stranger spoke, his voice deep and husky. A shiver ran down Seokjin's spine and his heartbeat sped up, though a flash of anxiety twisted in his stomach. If his boyfriend found out about what he was doing right now, he was going to be in big trouble.