''Thanks love''Smile Jungkook as he rip the envelope.

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

We would like to express our deep regrets for making you left BTS and apologize for our actions.It was inappropriate,disrespectful and lack of professionalism that you got from BigHit Entertainment.

We truly know that you are so angry and sad because of our behaviour and now we feel very ashamed because of our act.We are now sending this letter to you to sincerely apology because of those bad treatment and hash words that we gave to you.

Apart from that,We also want you to come to BigHit Entertainment again  cause we know,sending an apology letter would never be enough so we are wishing for you to come here so we can truly express our regret to you and your husband.

Thank you

Sincerely,BigHit Entertainment.

Jungkook is about to throw the letter but Taehyung stop him.

''Why did you want to throw it??''Ask Taehyung.

''I already got enough shit from BigHit so I'm not receiving any shit from them anymore''Snap Jungkook.

''But they already regret their action and they even send you this apology letter to you''Reply Taehyung as he hold Jungkook hands.

''Don't you remember what they've did toward us??''Ask Jungkook as he getting annoyed with Taehyung that was so kind.

''Jungkook..The first to apologizes first is the bravest,the first to forgive is the strongest and the first to forget is the happiest''Say Taehyung.

Jungkook stay silent cause what's Taehyung say is right but he just can't forget all the bullshit thing that BigHit make him went through.

''BigHit is the reason you can debut,They're the reason we have this apartment Jungkook..They also the reason you can help your family..Please remember that..''Taehyung cup Jungkook face.

''Taehyung..Why you're so nice?? I've pick the right guy to marry with''Reply Jungkook as he peck Taehyung lips.

Taehyung giggle by Jungkook praise.

-❤-

Jungkook and Taehyung are now in BigHit building,Even Jungkook used to this place before..He can't help but feeling nervous cause it almost 3 months he never been in this building.

Jungkook smiling widely when he see a lot of BigHit staff that know him bow to him and some of them happily welcoming Jungkook with a hug and wide smile.

''OMG!! JUNGKOOK!!''

Jungkook surely know the owner of the voice so he immediately run toward her and hug her tightly.

''SAEYOON NOONA!!''Yell Jungkook as he hug his former stylist noona tightly.

SaeYoon is one of BTS staff and she's the one who in charge of Jungkook and we can say that she's Jungkook mom cause their age gap is 12 years.SaeYoon is a very kind staff who care about Jungkook so much and taking a very good care of Jungkook and that's what make Jungkook love her so much.Their relationship are literally more like mom and son instead of idol and staff.