Welcome 📗

We'd love to welcome you to our very own Felicity Reviews shop 💎

The aim of this book is to help fellow writers get constructive feedback on their work and help them improve their skills as writers.

The reviewers will be honest and unbiased because honesty is the best policy (we know, lame, but we love the rhyme).

For all general enquires please PM this account or footnoteofhappiness !

Second in charge (when timezones clash and I'm unavailable), direct all questions and applications, to become a reviewer, to:

Rising-Queen 🌻

There are a few FAQS and rules before we start but they're there to keep everybody safe and relatively happy.

We cannot guarantee you all will be 100% happy about everything but we are here to help in the best way possible.

✨ FAQS & RULES ✨

FAQS & RULES

1. Please respect one another and treat them the way you'd like to be treated. This is only fair. Honesty and respect can be a mutual thing.

2. All payment requests will be different - not all the same. Respect them as well, please.

We are all writing because its what we love and we all deserve a little feedback for feedback.

3. Stories submitted can ONLY be by you. You cannot be a third party involved in this transaction. We apologise for this in advance.

4. Reviewers have full reign to deny your request to review your book for various reasons.

If they feel uncomfortable or if it goes against a personal value - please don't ask again.

Maybe ask a new reviewer and see if they're comfortable to review your story. They're allowed to deny your request as well, however.

So please see each different reviewer's preferences.

We would really love it if you could take the time to read those things and respect them for each party involved. Thank you.

5. We will publish all reviews here - not in your personal DM. So check back at this book once requesting a review from one of our lovely reviewers.

It will be in the waiting list once accepted before being published.

6. Submit your story to one person at a time - it keeps things fair and running smoothly. You're welcome to request another review on the same book once your first review has been published though.

7. Add this book to your library, so you get a notification once your review has been posted. This just ensures you guys won't miss your review! We will also tag you if possible.

8. Please follow this account and your reviewer. They are taking time out of their schedules to help you with your story. They don't have to do that for virtually free.

9. Optional: Add this to a public reading list to help spread the word about us!

10. If unhappy with the review and would like to request for it to be taken down - please PM this account or footnoteofhappiness to discuss this.

However, you must have a valid reason for this. We will not accept it otherwise, so please see all the FAQS first.

Any questions? Comment away!

Graphics made by our team members here! ❤️

All reviews by reviewers to be sent through DM.

Or alternatively,

IG: @theHappyWriters

Thank you.

- footnoteofhappiness

Other Places in Our Community;

• Ecstatic! Editing Centre
• The Jolly Companion Rendezvous (Buddy Place)
• H.A.P.P.Y. Interviews
• Cheerful Contests & Others
• A Joyful Guide to Writer's Block
• Delightfully Bookmarked (Book Club)
• Euphoria Graphics Design
• The Gleeful Plot Generators
• Merry Writing Classes for Newbies