Review by Nish: Five sisters of Finella 📗

The five sisters of Finella by Kathy_Marwin

Reviewed by Rising-Queen

Summary - 4/5

Grammar and punctuations - 5/5

Character building - 4.3/5

Writing style - 4/5

Plot originality- 5/5

Comment - I appreciate how you mentioned that it is only for middle aged children's, but I beg to differ.It's for everyone. I enjoyed my time reviewing this book.

Character development is well done.

Isabella being the spoiled princess and her Maid, who's talented, has big dreams. All this is common in such books right?

But the difference in your book is, the maid, Lou.. She's sassy and not soft hearted. She's strong. This character will definitely be children's favourite. (mine too)

Plus the uniqueness of all the five sisters.

I found Zero punctuations and capitalization errors.

Everything was edited so perfectly.

At first glance the cover didn't pick my interest.when I saw you drew it yourself, my mind changed. Beautiful artwork, Also the drawings you made for the chapters. Anyone can clearly see the hard work you put into this book.

It gave a personal touch to the story.

Besides I suggest you to add media images at the top of the chapters and even quotes if you can.

This is a unique story where Lou takes all her courage and stumbles upon Mysteries and goes on an adventure to find her sisters.

Once the sisters are together they work on bonding and soon the enemy arrives.

It's a book worth reading if you are interested in fantasy adventure and even mystery.

Overall score - 22.3/5