Review by Nish: Aveyond: Rhen's Question 📗

Aveyond: Rhen's Question

Author: allonsy_sherlockians

Reviewer: Rising-Queen

Title - 4/5
Cover - 4/5
Summary - 2/5
Grammar and punctuation- 4/5
Character building- 3/5
Total - 17/25

Review: nice start but at parts the conversation seems narrow not much feelings are implied like in the prologue itself, when she asks who he was, he directly tells her his identity. I expected more of an action and torture first then him introducing himself not directly but giving subtle hints and she connects the dots. This is how a story will flow and things should be revealed so readers get an idea of the past too, when he gives the hints, of him being imprisoned and give a little info about death realm.

I don't read such fantastical books much, but this one did keep me hooked, through not much Chapters are released, its hard to judge the story flow. I am confused, why did the girl got feared away after seeing a butterfly? Make that scene normal or maybe as if she she starts running after the butterfly and catches him and then the teleportation takes place. But before starting that chapter I would have been enjoyed a little more if you started it with normal scene as a girl doing yoga, home work, or on a walk and then shift the scene to that butterfly who appeared.

Rest all the chapters were flowing well  no comments on the later ones. Talking about cover, it's surely eye catching but can be made more darker because this book is about magic and demons, try adding those elements and a shade darker.

I do believe that summary needs a polishing, before describing the story in cuts why not add a dialogue scene from the mid of your book which partially gives the idea what will be the middle content and then describe.