Review by Nish: SHS 📗

Reviewer - Rising-Queen

Story - SHS

Writer - _Baby_A_A_

Cover - 4/5
Title - 5/5
Grammar and punctuation - 4/5
Summary - 4/5
Reader engagement - 5/5
Character building - 3/5
Writing style - 3.5/5
Plot originality - 4/5
Total - 32.5/40

Starting with character aesthetics, I loved them all. Their style and persona everything matches to their occupation. Why dont the male characters have their aesthetics yet? I hope the designer makes them soon. The blurb is pretty much well settled, no changes in it! Cover goes well with the story portraying three females and the background that suits perfectly. Coming to the story, from the first chapter itself I could tell the characters are badass and real.
I love how you developed josephine and shaelynn's character development, author could work on Halsaa's because at lot of places, the author has described that she's nervous and sometimes scared because of her introvertism, but instead of that, try changing to it throwing her in a situation where her responses ( Halsa's reactions were def well written in the third chapter) define how she actually is, just like Josephine. Rest I would say, adding quotes similar to the chapter before the beginning would enhance the chapter along with a prologue so people get the actual idea what this book will contain.
Reader engagement is very high on this book, the comments says it all. What makes this book  greatly attached to the readers is it's free flow of dialogues and sense of Relatability.