Review by Nish: I Don't Know Yet 📗

Reviewer - Rising-Queen

Requested by - 1remindmeagain1

Review -

Summary - 3/5
Summary just consists of their dialogues but doesn't give the inside contents, at first read it's hard to determine the story is about online lovers.

Grammar and Punctuation - 5/5
Couldn't find any Grammatical errors here, great effort made while editing.

Character Building - 3/5

I can notice the desperation since the start of zeke to meet sal, but writer can show the insecurity of lady lead in the third and fourth chapter.
Practically thinking, the woman is always unsure and insecure when a man ( stranger online) tells her to meet and he'll be out,
So it flows instead of bringing this emotion later on.

Writing Style - 4/5

The switch between emotions and chats is perfectly done without breaks and writing style is unique too!

Plot Originality - 4/5
Plot is common, not unique but not boring unlike other " Online lover " Stories. Since the story flow is well, it doesn't matter if the plot is uncommon or not.

Total - 19/25

Comments -

- writer can put emojis besides the name saved on each of the characters phone, to make it look more realistic and match the theme.

- the sentences are very animated type (which I loved it) but since it's chatting, make it look more casual.

- there are no descriptions of the surroundings in most of the chapters, try to add at least them to get vivid imagination.

- aesthetics and song selections are very good, I wonder if any person who's not Indian will get the vibe of hindi songs, nonetheless I enjoyed.

Life didn't pity me well, that's why I would like to sincerely apologize for the late review.
Sorry for the wait 😟