Reviewer: Dio 📗

Reviewer: Dio (of-wine-and-ecstasy )

About Me:

Hi, I'm Dio!

I've been writing since... basically since I knew how to spell my first words. I find a lot of joy in writing, reading, and letting myself fall into fictional worlds to escape those daunting real life responsibilities. I love a little whimsy and a little silliness in my life and try to not take things too serious.

If you're looking for a very long but laid back review, I'm your guy. I will always be honest and give you criticism where it's needed and try to go as in-depth as possible, but I'm also looking to uplift you as a writer!

Status: Open

Genre Preference:

Anything LGBTQ+ !
❥ Romance
❥ Teen fiction
❥ ChickLit
❥ Coming of Age
❥ Contemporary
❥ Young Adult

I'm absolutely open for any queer stories, especially romances! I'm okay with stories containing mature themes and also smut, thought I may not really be able to give any substantial feedback on those scenes. What I'm not open to read is Science Fiction, since I have no knowledge or interest in that genre.

I also prefer stories that are a bit on the shorter side or ongoing, but if you've got a 200k word banger you really want a review of, I'm sure we can work something out!

When filling out a form, please include the word count of your story or the average length of your chapters if possible.

Focus Points:

➳ Cover
➳ Plot Originality
➳ Dialogue
➳ Character building

Review Count:

For now, I will be able to do one story per two-four weeks depending on it's length and if you would like me to review the whole book or just parts of it.

I want to do your story justice and give it the time it deserves!

Payment:

☆ Please read AT LEAST the prologue and chapter 1 of either of my stories and leave genuine comments so I know you've read them! You can choose which book of mine to read, and are more than welcome to read more, as I will spend a lot of energy on your book and review. This Payment is mandatory.
Optionally, you may also follow me.

WAITING LIST:

1. A Fictitious Reality by SilverPriestess_

 A Fictitious Reality by SilverPriestess_

REQUEST A REVIEW:

Please only submit your own work for the following to be reviewed.

Form:

1. Username:
2. Title:
3. Genre:
4. Number of Chapters:
5. Rating, (Suitable for all ages? If not, why is it mature? Violence? Sexual themes? Triggering topics? Please list these!):
6. Status, (Completed? On-going?)
7. Are you after all the story being reviewed or just parts?
8. Any specific areas you want to focus on:
9. Have you completed payment?:
10. Please tag 5+:

 Please tag 5+:

Felicity ReviewsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara