Review by Tabi

Reviewer - Tab1kat

Book - broken hearts

Writer- ShuKurenai2009

Summary: 4.5/5

I very much enjoyed this book, especially with your unique writing style that mimics that of a play script. The only thing that I believe you could work on is your grammar and character voices (more on those below) but if it weren't for those, this would be a five out of five book.

Title: 5/5

The title encapsulates and explains the basics plot and storyline well in a short and easy to read way.

Plot: 3.5/5

While this is technically a fanfiction and I have never even heard of the manga series it is based around, the plot makes sense as a romance story though I feel like it was a bit predictable and that I could tell what was going to happen next.

Cover: 5/5

I like how the cover while mainly being dark and mutely coloured, there are a few pops of bright red here and there. I also like the sense of movement the cover has.

Character design: 2.5/5

I feel like the characters were a tad 2D in the way they spoke, as in they all speak in such a similar way that their voices kind of blur together into one so you could possibly work on giving all your characters a different way of speaking like you have with Euwoo.

Blurb: 5/5

The blurb explains the plot well while leaving the reader with questions. I like the use of the rhetorical question at the end.

Character building: 4/5

The characters definitely progressed during the book, in a good way. You changed the characters' personalities slightly near the end in a way they would in the same situation in real life. Though some of the characters such as Ethan had such vast character changes compared to the others that it kind of confused me, but not so much to make me want to stop reading.

Spelling and grammar: 2/5

Although your spelling was immaculate, your grammar could use a bit of work as the mistakes kind of interrupted the flow of your writing. I have commented on all the ones I could find and corrected them (up to and including chapter 15), though I have not corrected the ones during Euwoo's speech as I feel it fits his character. I would also like to point out that you struggle with mixing the past and present tenses while writing which leads to a less coherent story.

Specific areas: 10/10

The plot progression was just fast enough to keep the reader engaged but not too quick to put them off of reading it. As for things making sense, It all made complete sense.

Total: 41.5/50