Review by Nish: Sapphire Eyes 📗

Book - Sapphire Eyes
Author - ACSutliff

Reviewer - Rising-Queen

Title: 4/5

Cover: 4/5

Summary: 5/5

Grammar & Punctuation: 5/5

Character Building: 5/5

Writing Style: 4/5

Plot Originality: 5/5

Reader Engagement: 5/5

Comments: The story kicks off later in the chapter but it's worth a read if someone is into teen fictions and want a short story that can engage them well.

At first it left me confuse but later the things started making sense and I am glad I have the patience to keep up.

I love the cover, but it can be made a bit amazing by giving it a background image instead of white and a girl playing with dog then seperating both of them and adding.

I was a bit skeptical of the two girl's behaviour to kaden and logan, it was weird how they were flirting with him, but this does happen in real life. Shows the originality of the story.

I love an open minded concerned mom of her children and also the character making of an abusive mom towards her child. Shows two different world.

I personally resonated alot to that abusive mom, it bought back many rough feelings and now I thanked God to be in a better place then before.

Thank you author for bringing a little self-realisation within me of how we should be thankful of things we have or it would have been worst like the little girl.

This teenfic book is not about some cliche romance, or badboys, or heartbreaks. If you are a fan of reading books that depict the real miserable life of teens, do give it a shot.

Overall Score: 37/40

Note from reviewer - I am really really sorry for making you wait this late. Life has no mercy these days. Apologies again.