7 : Hi pretty

I open my eye and the first things i see is the chandelier, I can't get used to it

I open my eye and the first things i see is the chandelier, I can't get used to it. I look right and left then last night scene hit my head.

I reach my phone and it's telling me it's 6 on morning already, i walk to the big bathroom and take a warm bath.

Wearing soft pink t-shirt and white short.. i wear my last night shoes.

I heading down to the second floor.. because the lady last night knock my room telling me the kitchen is at second floor if i want to eat.

I stop there and see a luxurious dining table, the wall is all glasses and the sea is seen from here..

The kitchen is so big, the counter and there's another living room in here then there's a hallway to many rooms..

I see him i meant Kim Taehyung sipping his coffee, i know it's coffee based on the smell.

He's wearing black t-shirt and black pants and black high cut converse while his phone at his left hand.

He see me standing as he gaze me to sit.. I see the lady last night walk out from kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I sigh then walk toward him, sitting beside him, as the lady last night give me a cup of coffee but i actually not a coffee lover..

But i can't refuse.. she walk back to the kitchen, leaving us awkwardly

"My books is at my home" I say biting the sandwich.

"Skip school today" He say but his eye still looking thru his iphone.

"Why?" I whine

"Just today and i want you to stay here untill everything become okay again" He say

"But at least let me take my books at home and some clothes" I says, his dark brown eye drift to mine

Damn his eye is so beautiful, i lost in his eye i think i don't even blink

The eye contact didn't last long when someone suddenly sneeze..

I look to the owner and it's Jungkook, I smile to him. He's wearing black sweater pair with black pants and brown high cut.

What's with all the black things?

"Hi noona, how are you?" He ask sitting beside me while his hand busy taking the sandwich and pour himself the coffee

"Hi i'm okay, do you live here? is the other live here too? Jhope, Suga?" I ask

"No, i didnt live here i just sleepover and the rest is not too because they have their own house" Jungkook says, as i humly nod to him..

"Are you going to college?" i ask as he nod while chewing his bread.

Not fair i can't go to college but they can, whatever..

I look in front and look thru the window, the sea is so calming..