32 : Busan II

"Welcome to Busan"

You and Hyera are to shock to move, Jimin hold Hyera hand and bring her along

A man approach RM, look like he in charge here, he bow 90 degrees
to RM and give RM papers to sign.

RM pat his shoulder, he bow then leading RM the way.. the employees here still bowing and you still shock..

Taehyung hold and kiss your hand make you feel much calm as he bring you inside, passing the employees, you repeatedly bowing to them.. follow by Suga, Jin, Jhope and Jungkook who just casually walking passing them.

You finally enter, inside this hotel is so big, there's mall inside here too.. big waterfall is the first thing you see and the big chandelier at the lobby

There's so many people here, shopping.

All of you directly go to elevator. The elevator wall is all glasses, Taehyung still holding your hand.

When the elevator open there's 4 woman waiting outside, they bowing to us..

Each one of them lead you to your room, Jimin and Hyera, Suga, Jhope and Jungkook, Rm and Jin, you and Taehyung.

The door open and you witnessing a new world, the first thing you see is the view, you walking in and directly go to the balcony.

Taehyung close the door.

"VIP?" You ask Taehyung, Taehyung nod then hug you tightly. "You forget your boyfriend rich?" Taehyung proudly say

"Ohhhh, flexing" you hug him back.. Taehyung smile, he kiss your shoulder.

"This is cool.. " you look at view, the ocean is shinning.. "You and Busan ocean... perfect" you couldn't ask for more..

"I know you love ocean but please love me more" Taehyung whisper make you chuckles.

"Nah, Ocean is love of my life, let's go surfing, do you know how to surf?" you ask him

Taehyung break the hug and make sulky face "Oh gosh, why are you so cute" you cup Taehyung face.

"I'm kidding" you peck his cheek, Taehyung hug your shoulder both of you looking to ocean view.

"Surfing?you know how to surf?" Taehyung ask you

"Just some basic, i never really try it at ocean" you tell, you hug Taehyung waist

"I'll teach you then, i'll be your teacher" Taehyung say. "Ohhh, so you know how to surfing" you excited, Taehyung proudly nod.

"Let's do all water sports that they have here! " you say

"Let's go to all shopping mall Busan have here!!" Hyera say, Jimin plop himself at the big bed.