40 : Kiss Me

"Kio?" your eye never leave his

You never see him again after last time you got kidnapped, you heard from Suga he outstation.

You don't know what to do? is he ally? or enemy?

"What are you doing?" you ask him, because you confuse but he look like not trying to harm you or something

He smile to you, you suddenly goosebumps it's not a normal smile but creepy smile, you step back slowly

But you still confuse to do what, is he ally? or enemy? again you ask yourself.

He slowly take your hair and tug it behind your ear, your eye never leave his tryna see what the heck is he doing .

"You.. too pretty.. to die" he smirk to you, your gaze automatically change from scared to cold, you step back until your back hit the wall.

"So?" you don't know what to said but you so ready to kick his ass if he do something funny, you don't learn martial art for nothing but you need to know his agenda first .

"Birds are meant to be free but some are stuck in cage" he walk forward slowly

You roll your eyes .

"All i'm trying to say is, you choose be free or stuck in cage?" he say, his smelly breath is fanning your face that's how closed is him to you.

You push him back make he shock and almost fall from the stairs.

He chuckle but then brush his shoulder.

"Leave Taehyung, if you want him to stay alive" Kio say, your soul left your body when he said that.

"Come to me.. i can take care of you better" he say want to cup your cheek as you quickly slap his hand away.

Kio bitterly scoffs "I warning you, don't think I can't hurt your parents even though they far away" Kio warning you.

Your eye widen "Don't you dare! touch my parents you scumbag!!" you grab his collar make he smirk .

"A day! i'll give you a fucking day to leave him, if not Kim die, your parents die" he wink

"Leave, Taehyung, and, come, to, me" he mark his word then he leave you alone there.

Weirdly you can't take his words jokingly, he sound dead serious. When he mentioned your parents you feel like want to kick his ass out but you scared, you scared if he actually gonna do anything to your parents.

"Leave Taehyung?" you ask yourself, you then chuckle. "I'll do what i wanna do, don't fucking order me!! " you open the door and look for Hyera.

You told Hyera you not in good condition and left to meet Taehyung at Kim Group Company.

You don't know where his office at you just ask the cab driver to bring you there, you trying to call Taehyung but he don't pick up .

Jimin meet Hyera and they go to date with the tickets that you left.