76 : Him 2.0

"Mr

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Ji is here" you knock Taehyung door, Taehyung look up to see the old man, you walking behind him.

Yesterday Mr. Ji contact you to talk with Taehyung, you're still mad at him but Mr. Ji still the client, you have to be professional .

You told Taehyung about it and he's not having it at all but it's about their big billions project he have to meet him.

"Taehyung, long time no see" he laughed

"Take a sit" Taehyung glance you, you told other workers to make coffee for them since you're busy preparing the paperworks.

You smile to him, Taehyung nodding.

"So, how are you my child" he asks, like nothing ever happened, those "son" title cringe Taehyung.

"I'm good, shall we proceed" he asks, you give them their paperwork, you stand beside Taehyung.

"Shall we" Mr. Ji take a glance to you, Taehyung notice, chewing his gum, trying to keep his cool.

The meeting run smoothly than you can think, after all Taehyung is a professional .

Taehyung bow to him lightly, as he about leave , same goes to you .

"Taehyung, Ms. Choi.. " he call, you two look up to him.

"I don't want bad blood with you two, i'm too old for it.. " he chuckle

"Forgive me for my behavior in the past" he smile to both of you.

"You.. shouldn't apologize to us... but her" you utter, Mr. Ji nodding .

"I already did" he smile then leave the room. "He know he old" Taehyung spit, you chuckle, you take vitamin for him .

"Here" you give him his vitamin, he shook his head without saying anything.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung" you sit beside him. "Ms. Choi Haeun" he call you back .

Don't like the fact you call his full name, he try to make you feel how he feel when you call his full name

"Yes? Mr. Kim?" you smile , he whinning "Not fair, why are you so cool!" he stand up.

"Where are you going?" you asks "Smoke" he leaving , you stop him .

"Take your medicine first bro" you put on his palm.

He gasp, can't believe you just call him bro for "brother"

"Stop" he look serious, looking away . "You know i don't like you call me something like that" his face is dead serious, his voice is weirdly deeper, it sounds sexy.

You gulp, you just want to play around but seeing him dead serious, scared you .

"I'll leave now" you bow to him, seeing you bow made him more pissed off as he pull your arm to him.